Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bellocan Hidden-Street Guild

Inactive thing? What's the basics of that system? Also Jit the Rex Earings aren't necessary really. 8 Int earings would be better.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Inactive thing? What's the basics of that system? Also Jit the Rex Earings aren't necessary really. 8 Int earings would be better.
    The rankings thing, Only as opposed to it being for the rankings it'd be for guild activity.

Oh that!! That would be rather helpful huh? Would you like me to ask him how he manages his so he can teach me or have you already done it?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

I was going to ask him later today when I got rid of this bleach headache.

How would everyone feel about adding a new alliance? I don't know much details myself, Jit is the one to ask for more details. Before jumping ahead with things I'm wondering what your opinions are, should we add a new alliance or stay as we are?
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    How would everyone feel about adding a new alliance? I don't know much details myself, Jit is the one to ask for more details. Before jumping ahead with things I'm wondering what your opinions are, should we add a new alliance or stay as we are?
    I'd like jit to make an open forum post with the details, if at all possible, before we dive into anything serious.

I don't really have a big problem with it so long as the alliance isn't annoying and/or immature, but I'd have to agree with David. It'd be nice to get at least some information on the other guild other than "A mechanic wanted to know if we could make an alliance."

Ok guys heres the deal, this guy doesnt come on much, maybe once every two days and he said that his guild leader was already thinking about joining another alliance but the leaders been having problems since the patch. So basically much is unknown. Next time i see him, I will ask if i can meet with one of the jrs or if we are lucky, the master him/her self

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Quote Originally Posted by jitenp View Post
    Ok guys heres the deal, this guy doesnt come on much, maybe once every two days and he said that his guild leader was already thinking about joining another alliance but the leaders been having problems since the patch. So basically much is unknown. Next time i see him, I will ask if i can meet with one of the jrs or if we are lucky, the master him/her self
    That's a bit more info, however it's still pretty brief ^^; Guess we'll have to see next time the guy's on.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

And he mentioned that a lot of the guild members were in LHC already, that he was one of the weaker players and this guy was 110

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough