Page 88 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bellocan Hidden-Street Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    I'm pretty sure Mithril is available in the NPC store in Ardentmill.
    dont think so. steel is though, you might be mixing it up with that.

also the guild never actually goes on boss runs, i just happen to solo a lot of bosses. not to mention you need to be a minimum of 160 to actually be effective at any high-leveled boss.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    4) I have a shop too and I don't charge people costs for selling in it. Taking profit for something that isn't yours it just wrong.
    I make a profit, and you do too. You don't pay extra, I just subtract it from what you got for it. It's not "wrong", because then the tax itself in MS is just as wrong.
    Have you heard of commission at an auction?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    I make a profit, and you do too. You don't pay extra, I just subtract it from what you got for it. It's not "wrong", because then the tax itself in MS is just as wrong.
    Have you heard of commission at an auction?
    If you're a real merchant you know that the revenue you get from selling isn't always going to be 100% profit unless you found it as a drop. You have to sell to get a high enough revenue to cover the cost and still make a comfortable profit. You're taking away from that profit so to cover that the person would have to increase the price of the item and then it becomes less likely to sell.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    If you're a real merchant you know that the revenue you get from selling isn't always going to be 100% profit unless you found it as a drop. You have to sell to get a high enough revenue to cover the cost and still make a comfortable profit. You're taking away from that profit so to cover that the person would have to increase the price of the item and then it becomes less likely to sell.
    ^
    offering to sell things for people then saying you'll charge them is a **** move anyway.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Usually I do it the other way around. If I ask to sell some of my stuff in someone else's store, I say that they can take 5%, just because it's their store. Charging people wanting to use your store is an ******* move.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Samlee recently sold me balanced fury dirt cheap just to get fast meso, and then I sold them at a slightly higher price in my store.

Unless I have a dixton of items to sell, not enough room in my shop, and a very good FM spot, I never charge anything more than trade fees (which isn't really "charging" anything).

Spoiler!

Do I need to complete quests first before being able to enter the NLC Aliens map or do I just need to be level 90?
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Do I need to complete quests first before being able to enter the NLC Aliens map or do I just need to be level 90?
    you can get mystic doored in but otherwise you need to do the quests.

went on czak with exhilirates (that level 200 evan) and she died three times to my 0
    i win.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    You don't need to do all of them, just up to the one before last. The boss is ridiculously OP anyway. Well, not really, but he'll one-hit you if you don't kill him in like 10 seconds. Probably not going to happen until 4th job.

k so since no one wants to help badge me into ht, whoever is in the party when i get my badge (ie, whoever is part of the 3 other people we need to get into HTPQ) will get their HTPs first

bolt202/veil225/feint200