Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bellocan Hidden-Street Guild

Default New Bellocan Hidden-Street Guild

Bellocan Hidden-Street Guild Established July 19, 2008
    ~If there are any updates or notices, such as Guild Boss Runs, they will be posted here as soon as they are fully organised~
    -----------------------------------
    March 25th, 2011
    Bellocan Hidden-Street got a new Guild Leader today and I will try my best to make the guild as awesome as it can be =)

April 8th, 2011
    I will be having a Guild cleanup on the coming Tuesday. This cleanup shall be used to make the Guild a bit neater and make more room for more active members =D If people do come back though they're more than welcome to join again.

April 15th, 2011
    Guild cleanup has mostly finished. A new rule will also be put into place about alternate characters, as a Guild full of the same person is just too much X_x

June 12th, 2011
    I need to update this much more as a lot has changed, however for now I'm just posting something in respect for my dog, Taz. Many knew I mentioned him a lot in the guild and he's been so important to me, but today was his last day with us and he passed away at 4pm. He was in pain and we decided it was best for him. He was telling us he wasn't happy in multiple ways, so the kindest thing was to be there for him during his last moments. Rest in peace my darling friend and brother
    Taz
    13/11/1997 ~ 12/06/2011

July 1st, 2011
    Bit more of an update. The Guild can now hold 70 people! The limit for alts has been raised from 4 to 5 as well. We've gotten a lot more members too, so the Guild's really building well =)
    Another thing that has happened is that one of our members, a dear friend who's been very supportive and friendly, has been sent out to basic training! We wish him the best of luck and awaiting his safe return =) MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

November 23rd, 2011
    Ryan has returned to us all safely ^_^ I should've updated this sooner but I've been pretty tired after uni and studies I barely have much time to myself X_X But yes! Welcome back to our good friend Ryan =)

February 17th, 2012
    We have a new Alliance! Multiple actually! OblivionHS has been made as well (ObIivionHS). Most Kradians will probably leave us to go there ='< Their level limit is 160+

February 19th, 2012
    It seems we've lost our Alliance. I don't know the details, nor will I directly point fingers, but I sure as hell will have a talk with whoever did enough for them to remove us.

March 16th, 2012
    I've placed the alt chara limit back again, with it set at 4 per person. If the guild reaches 97 in total capacity I'll be removing characters which go beyond the limit. Obviously I'll ask before booting unless we badly need the space.

July 12th, 2012
    Been really lax with the rules, so I'm going to alter them a bit. No more chara limits, inactive characters (And I mean haven't played or been seen for ages) will be booted, and you no longer need forum membership (Though you can still uphold that one yourselves if you so wish to).
    -----------------------------------

Current Guild Master:
    Phazonkirby
    Alternate contact characters: BoltsJolt, AudioTempest, ElvenLex, CaptainFonix, LanturnAura, Varosha, Kattetavios, LawfulSaturn, LyricalLex

Current Jr. Masters:
    BoltsJolt, AudioTempest, ElvenLex, LawfulLex, Kattetavios, LyricalLex

~*Inactive*~
    LordRougeLeo (Forum Name: ClericLordLeo)
    Alternate contact character: ThiefLordLeo

~*Inactive*~
    WhMageAbyss (Forum Name: White Mage Abyss)
    Alternate contact characters: EmilMonit, KawaiiCatnip

~*Inactive*~
    BatleMge4eva (Forum Name: Jitenp)
    Alternate contact characters: BuckshotEye

MegadudeWar (Forum Name: The Mighty Mega)
    Alternate contact characters: ManofMarking, LettyIcerock, Halstan, MokouFlame

~*Inactive*~
    Axe43551 (Forum Name: Axe43551)
    Alternate contact characters: RoseTheDit, JustinMara

Blizztacular (Forum Name: Tesiqurasa)
    Alternate contact characters: 10MoreCrit,

zVeil **In Allianced Guild**(Forum Name: emailbox)
    Alternate contact characters: zChill, zEtoiIe

lanAnderson
    Alternate contact characters: CurseyPoo, CurseyToo

For anyone that wishes to join the Hidden-Street Bellocan Guild please contact one of our Jr Masters or myself in game or via PM on this site.

If you contact us in game you do not have to register to the Hidden-Street forums, however this can still be required if you wish in implement it. If membership is a requirement, please join and post your IGN in a PM, or in this thread, to a Jr. or myself.
    If you contact us on the forum via this thread or a PM then you will be added at the next available opportunity.

Guild Rules
    1. Be polite to others, as manners don't cost anything and no one likes a jerk =P
    2. No Hackers. Period.
    3. If you're going inactive please let us know.
    4. If a member wishes to add a friend not on the forums then that friend may be added. Each person who is on the forums and is in the guild gets one person to add by this rule.

Current Guild Events:
    ~07/05/2011~
    Next weekend is our first Guild Zakum Boss run! Make sure to be online for it =D
    Guild Zakum run was... reasonably successful =D We managed it on the second attempt (We lost a few members due to connection issues) but we did get a good haul of items including AR 10 and a Zhelm for a couple of our members!

Guild Alliance:
    Heroic

We hope to see you in game~!

Inactive members will be removed after a time has passed. This time has not been specifically set, however it will not be an unreasonably short amount of time. If there are any reasons as to why you'll be, or are, inactive please state so in game or on the forum, here or via PM.
    Last edited by Phazonkirby; 12th July 2012 at 09:52 PM.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

*breaks champaign bottle on the side of topic*

We need to schedule a GPQ or something sometime. We really haven't done anything together at all.

mega we tried to arrange that before, but without enough active members, i think it shall be sometime before we have enough members online at the same time to do a GPQ

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Jit's most likely right, though technically we do have enough active members but one or two aren't on as often to do it. The main thing we need to do is advertise, and during summer with my shop I plan to do it =P
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Jit's most likely right, though technically we do have enough active members but one or two aren't on as often to do it. The main thing we need to do is advertise, and during summer with my shop I plan to do it =P
    Do you think its time that we start adding old friends from Maple and real life? Even if they dont sign up?I'm not saying that we just sign up random people from maple.

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran

You never wrote down the guild rules and guidelines, I'll probably write some of it up.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    You never wrote down the guild rules and guidelines, I'll probably write some of it up.
    WE SHOULD HAVE A PHOTO SHOOT. :P
    And arent the rules the same as always?
    Be a member on the forums, be kind and respectful to all, have fun, keep trolling and spamming down to a minimum.

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    I knew I was still missing things =X Thanks, I'll edit the first post this afternoon and hopefully clean it up a little better.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

I actually want to contact sleepyxdude to see if he can teach me how to do that inactive thing, it' be pretty useful for a guild.