Thread: Meso!!!

Icon5 Meso!!!

This is probably one of the most asked questioned in ANY game...How do I get lots of money?
    I have played maple for a long time, but I always ran into this problem...I need MESO!!!!
    So does anyone got an idea on how to get lots of mesos quickly AND without hacking?
    I made a Dawn Warrior in this new server so ya...

-Study the maple market and merchant
    -Get NX and buy items from MTS and sell, or wait for the Meso bags to come out and buy those.
    -Farm some sort of coveted item and sell them
    -Loot Mesos
    -Get lucky and find something extremely expensive and sell
    -Beg for mesos

In order of most effective to least effective
    by Cryopon

loot your kills
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Invest in a decent weapon and resell it.

Dunno if Leprechauns exist or what.
    I'm Retired.

Monsters drop a a fortune of items, includes a billion assortment of potions and lots of equips for all jobs. If you sell all of them that you do not need i bet you'll gain about 10K or more. It's not a lot but if you keep doing that, you will maybe get more than 100k or something

Quote Originally Posted by theRanger009 View Post
    This is probably one of the most asked questioned in ANY game...How do I get lots of money?
    I have played maple for a long time, but I always ran into this problem...I need MESO!!!!
    So does anyone got an idea on how to get lots of mesos quickly AND without hacking?
    I made a Dawn Warrior in this new server so ya...
    I'm not sure how much a Glove Attack 60% is worth in whatever server you're in. But at level 36, do Subani's Legacy. The Scroll is worth 8m in Bellocan, so I'd suggest you do the quest, and then browse your Free market, get an average price, and sell it.