Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hero vs Pally

Default Hero vs Pally

[Currently own: level 97 WK]

But I want a Hero. I've played one before (pservers lol), and they're lots of fun. Don't know much about Paladins, except that there's 10,000 of them and they don't hit 3 targets at LHC with Blast.

Currently, my WK is really damn boring, takes me like an hour to level since I don't have Soul Driver (not a UA).
    =[

Getting to 4th job would take MAYBE 2 weeks with some dedication on a Sader, considering all the +ATT and stuff I get from Rings, BoE, etcetcetc, in addition to having Brandish, which is much faster training than Charged Blow.

So Hero gogo or just stay on my WK?

Oh, and the Hero's IGN would be KAWAIxHERO
    Last edited by emailbox; 2nd April 2011 at 12:09 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    [Currently own: level 97 WK]

But I want a Hero. I've played one before (pservers lol), and they're lots of fun. Don't know much about Paladins, except that there's 10,000 of them and they don't hit 3 targets at LHC with Blast.

Currently, my WK is really damn boring, takes me like an hour to level since I don't have Soul Driver (not a UA).
    =[

Getting to 4th job would take MAYBE 2 weeks with some dedication on a Sader, considering all the +ATT and stuff I get from Rings, BoE, etcetcetc, in addition to having Brandish, which is much faster training than Charged Blow.

So Hero gogo or just stay on my WK?

Oh, and the Hero's IGN would be KAWAIxHERO
    Or you could get zFlight to level 200?

If I must choose, I'd say Sader, since they're pretyy easy to level, and you get Brandis hat third which is sexy. You're pretty darnn good at Maple, so leveling wouldn't be too hard for you. If you've got a WK, you msut have some Warrior gear, right?

>getting to 200 is easy

And yes it wouldn't be hard to level to 120 on a Sader. Just curious as to what others have on the whole Hero vs Pally argument.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

If you're not looking forward to pally at LHC, Drop the pally since you live at LHC.

Get both to 120 and see how you like them. I only made a Hero because that was my intention long before my mage existed, and I kinda wanted finish that up.
    Heroes are still fun and effective, provided you're not a herpderphero that forgets that coma and panic exists after 4th job.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Get both to 120 and see how you like them. I only made a Hero because that was my intention long before my mage existed, and I kinda wanted finish that up.
    Heroes are still fun and effective, provided you're not a herpderphero that forgets that coma and panic exists after 4th job.
    I would do that, but I don't have enough character slots to just make a Hero.. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    If you're not looking forward to pally at LHC, Drop the pally since you live at LHC.
    Hehe. I'm thinking of just getting my DW to 120 and then making a UA Hero. Idk though, I've heard horror stories about the Peridot quest..

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    I would do that, but I don't have enough character slots to just make a Hero.. ;_;

Hehe. I'm thinking of just getting my DW to 120 and then making a UA Hero. Idk though, I've heard horror stories about the Peridot quest..
    I'd go for it, I mean, you level extremely fast, and if you add Soul Driver, leveling would take you like, 20 minutes at level 100. (Semi-exaggeration) As well as using a Reverse / Timeless Weapon at 110.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Bby let's make UA heros together since I don't have enough projects.

No seriously, let's make UA heros.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Bby let's make UA heros together since I don't have enough projects.

No seriously, let's make UA heros.
    lolk.
    LF> 120 on my stupid DW..

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I have an UA paladin, and as far as training goes charge blow seems just as effective as brandish is due to the stun and slightly faster attack speed.

Charges is better than combo in third job as well. 141.5% from dual charing vs. 125% from five orbs.

Iunno, I just find my wk more enjoyable compared to my crusader =/
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time." -Lawrence Krauss