Thread: Two Blue Mushmoms

Default Two Blue Mushmoms

According to the database right now, Blue Mushmom appears in both Singing Mushroom Forest: Blue Mushmom Forest and Zipangu: Hall of Mushroom. However, the Blue Mushmom in Zipangu is not the same as the one near Henesys. It gives much more exp (4735, if I remember correctly) and it does much more damage (about 800 to me, instead of 1 from the other Blue Mushmom). At level 85, with 300 weapon accuracy, I miss it sometimes, so it's above level 85 and/or has really high avoidability.

So, there should be a Blue Mushmom [2] added to the database that is listed appearing only in Zipangu, while the original should be listed appearing only in Blue Mushmom Forest. Unfortunately, I can't tell what level the Zipangu Blue Mushmom is until I level up to the point I don't miss. Regarding drops, I haven't killed too many of these, so all I know is that the Henesys one drops the thief equip Red Qi Pao (F), and the Zipangu one drops the usables Elixir and Power Elixir.

Thanks for letting us know! I've now created the monster here.

Great, but the issue isn't entirely resolved. The Zipangu location still hasn't been removed from the Level 18 Blue Mushmom yet.

Sorry I missed that! I've removed the Zipangu location from the Level 18 Blue Mushmum now.