Thread: The highest class of HOLY **** FINALLY!

Default The highest class of HOLY **** FINALLY!

I am 116 and I am very very very close to bishop. And I want to know how I should go about bishop. I am thinking for my first 3 skills I will go.

1 AR, 1 MW, 1 Buff Mastery.

I am thinking of going MW 10 then Buff mastery 10 then AR 10. Since every skill starts off with mastery level 10. From there, what books are priority and actually realistic. I'm sure I won't be getting MW 20 easily but I might save 5-10 points for it just in case I ever get a book. What skills are Priority for a bishop, besides the obvious rude comments saying HS IZ MAXEDLOL U DUN NED NE MOAR SKLZ.

Get some resurrect.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I would do 1 Ar, 1 Res, 1 BB. Buff Mastery is a purely solo skill, and while 3 extra magic att per point is nice, it won't beat out the damage boost of AR.

Bring AR to 21 asap, mainly so it can hit the max 4 mobs. Realistically, you should be able to find people with MW at lhc, so there's no need to max it right off the bat, especially if you don't plan on getting it to 20. If you're a good HSer, you'll get into plenty of parties with ease, and they'll more than likely have MW already. If you find a party with MW19 (which almost every party has), you'll have wasted 10 points upgrading your own MW.

Here's what I would do if I were to make a legitimate bishop (not a buff mule):

120: 1 AR 1 BB 1 Res
    21 AR, 1 Genesis
    30 AR
    10 Buff Mastery
    30 Bahamut
    19 MW
    5 Res

After that, you should have a decent idea of how you train and what skills you will need. Passing Angel Ray may be expensive, but it is absolutely necessary. Bishops are semi-decent attackers at LHC when there are 3-5 mobs grouped up. Keep in mind that most of those "dps" charts only calculate against 1 mob, so Angel Ray is much stronger than what those say. As I said earlier, if you are a good bishop, you will find parties easily, and they will often be very high level parties. No one wants a bishop who sits around waiting for people to come to him, so when a group sees someone who gets the job done, they will remember you later on. There are several bishops in kradia who are recognized to be "good", and they have no trouble whatsoever finding a party.

Keep one thing in mind:
    Buff mastery affects HS. If you have max buff mastery, your HS will last 50% longer than your party's. Make sure to remember this, and HS whenever you are near another party member. This SHOULD go for just about every class with important buffs, but it's especially important for Bishops since you can't always tell when HS will be up.

Spoiler!

See now I thought Buff Mastery effected the entire party, which is why I wanted it so early.

Its ok he wont have too much trouble finding partys when we are online :P

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

lol im just starting :P woop de doo

need help.. how to complete the final part of being a priest? I cant do the holy stone thing