Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiral Knights

You can go directly to Haven whenever you want. I stayed in the training grounds until I had bought most of the newbie equips(I wanted to see what they all did! :P). Game doesn't really start until Haven.

Don't waste money on the 150 crown bomb, it's terrible.
    Vita Suit is probably the best thing to buy, for the +1 health bonus. (I have the fencing suit; "low damage bonus" isn't really that helpful.)

When you get to haven and do some of the Clockworks dungeons, you'll get various materials from monsters. Collect those and then you can use recipes(buy and learn them) to craft your own better equips. Downside is less energy to spare for dungeons, but you save more than wasting 3000+ crowns on more equipment. Upside is possibly a:
    Spoiler!

Alternatively, if someone knows a recipe for an equip you want, they could make one for you(with the necessary materials), so you don't have to buy the recipe to learn it, and just trade materials/crowns.

I have a Heavy Hatchet, and a Frost Gun. Need better armor than Fencing suit :X

Are we going to create an HS Guild?

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    Are we going to create an HS Guild?
    You need 500 ENERGY and 1,000 crowns to make a guild. So... I don't think so, at least anytime soon. :P

Icon11

I'm willing to pay the dues to make an HS guild happen :3. I've almost accumulated 1000 crowns too. As long as there's a way to pay through paypal I can do it easily. However if I do that I'll be a bit behind on crowns for making new weapons/armor =/ would you be willing to give me some of your old junk DD? (I still use the base stuff + a vitasuit :P).

Once you equip stuff it's untradeable, and bound to your character. :(

I still have the default stuff too though, those are my old junk equips.

500 energy!?!?

What? darn... I thought only noob equips were bound to your character. Can you subsidize me crowns then?

Oh and I just checked, I can totally buy energy with paypal. If it's to set up a guild for 500 energy then I could easily dish out $5 for 1600 energy or $10 for 3500 energy (I don't really plan to make any more payments so doing this one time only is fine ^^).
    Last edited by Dae314; 11th April 2011 at 09:58 AM.

Icon11

Anyone here have 2 IRON GEAR and/or 2 FORBIDDEN FRUIT they can sell/give me?

Also RE: guild there hasn't been much activity on this thread or in my buddy list when I'm on so I assume there's not much interest in the game. If no1's gonna join then I'm not gonna spend money to make a guild :P

I figure everyone will eventually get bored of the game, so I'd save your cash, or use it all on yourself. xD

The items you mentioned seem kind of rare, haven't seen one drop yet. I wouldn't mind having 6 Iron Gears myself for Cobalt Helm/Armor/Defender Shield. And of course the game gives me Blue Shards so much more sparingly than the rest. CURSES!

I get it now, to unlock further "Tiers" you need better equips. It's mandatory, lol.
    Spoiler!