Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Spiral Knights

My first death the entire run:
    facepalmed at the amount of energy my party has spent...ended up soloing the twins to win and only spending 15 energy to do so..
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Icon11

uugh >.<

<rant>
    Just like it4desu's screenie shows, there's too darn many noobs out there who just bought $25 worth of energy and boosted themselves up to T2 in 1 day. This crystal energy system is making the quality of players in this game horrendous. People don't understand that dying 8 times in a run is not how it's supposed to go. Actually, in the most ideal situation you should take 0 damage in a run (except for certain areas/stages where it's practically impossible to not take damage but even then you don't die from it too often). This is not like WoW or MS where taking damage is a given and you just move past it. These players who boost themselves up to T2 in a day have no idea how to handle their weapons or their shield and they don't know the general attack patterns of the monsters. As a consequence most of them die from spamming the attack key the whole way through. Then one of two things happen: either they just energy revive themselves and continue on their self destructive rampage (they learn to rely on energy too much) or they make the other members (like me) who usually don't take much damage revive them so they can go kill themselves again. With the second path they might display a respect for the value of energy, but they end up leeching the party's pool of HP and putting the more experienced players who aren't taking as much damage in danger. If repeated several times the party's HP pool becomes stretched and every member goes into some multiple wave fight with 0.5 to 2 bars of HP -_-. But the worst part is these noobs are all over my buddy list and don't ask to join before jumping in my party!!!
    </rant>

Icon11

Uh... guys... I think we're all in trouble... the phantoms are getting bigger ._.:

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Anybody still play?
    I'm new to it (only about 4 hrs gameplay in).

Currently playing swords-only due to my lag spikes (which I always get), but at least I can run it.
    Currently have:
    Wolver Cap
    Fencing Suit
    Iron Buckler
    Heavy Hatchet
    Spur

(I told you I was new)

No offense to Dae, but anybody else still play?
    Last edited by Megadeus; 23rd November 2011 at 03:50 AM.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

I've quit mostly, sorry. It's still on my computer, but I never use it. I might go back to it in the summer...

This game is too one dimensional to go back to.
    Sorryman

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Sorryman
    one dimensional?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Sorryman
    It's a lot more 3 dimensional than MapleStory is LOL.