Thread: Hi guise [Seeking help on finding a decent MMORPG]

Default Hi guise [Seeking help on finding a decent MMORPG]

Hai guize.
    I recently got into a short break from school again, and i'm seeking a nice little MMORPG that feels comfortable. Preferably non uh, 3D games - I'm only waiting for Vindictus, and THAT'S to help me tide over my burning anticipation for Guild Wars 2. Dragon Nest here's pretty popular, but i feel limited by it and it's overly kiddy for me.
    Ragnarok Online getting boring each time i return [because most good servers die anyway], Maplestory i find is no longer even fun to visit anymore because i feel that Big Bang and the changes in MSEA have raped my game entirely, LaTale's a pretty far server from home and does a bit of delay and lag, but the thing i find bad about it is mostly the ECONOMY. Never improved from what i've seen. Dragonica feels meh when i play it. I think i'm sick of constantly returning to an area to complete all the quests they give there, before i have enough levels to move on.
    I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations.
    I think, by reading my own... problems (?) with the above mentioned MMOs is that most of the good sidescrollers arent there anymore. So perhaps that helps [in helping you help me? x_x]

thanks
    Nick
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Sadly no, I've tried them all and find them all bad. But if you are willing try:

DFO - Great game even if you don't play it like an MMO, gold sellers and hackers ruin it.
    Dragon Nest - Decent game, terrible as **** UI, gold sellers, hackers, and annoying level limits ruin it.
    Vindictus - Great game, having to wait because of how time works in this game is annoying.
    Gone with the wind

Not a lot of mmorpg players on the forum lately.
    Just a lot of Elderscroll since Skyrim came out and League of Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Sadly no, I've tried them all and find them all bad. But if you are willing try:

DFO - Great game even if you don't play it like an MMO, gold sellers and hackers ruin it.
    Dragon Nest - Decent game, terrible as **** UI, gold sellers, hackers, and annoying level limits ruin it.
    Vindictus - Great game, having to wait because of how time works in this game is annoying.
    Took a look at DFO, but i dont think its my kind of thing.
    Tried Dragon Nest. Got bored quickly. I honestly can't stand the game for some reason, feels boring as hell.
    Would rather Vindictus, shame that its nowhere near my region..
    Thanks fyr.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Not a lot of mmorpg players on the forum lately.
    Just a lot of Elderscroll since Skyrim came out and League of Legends.
    So true. Skyrim's decent, but meh, i would like to play a game with a friend for a while. League of Legends i play casually on the SEA serv, just that i'm not good at playing it.
    Would play Starcraft II, learned that macro and micro is INTERESTING, but still play horribly and get bored after 2, 3 or 4 matches anyway.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

If not an MMO, I'm really big into King Arthur's gold (kag2d.com) right now. It is flippin' awesome.
    Gone with the wind

quit mmorpgs, play games on steam.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Someone needs to create a God-tier MMO

I WOULD play a Megaman MMO.........but it's in Korea

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    If not an MMO, I'm really big into King Arthur's gold (kag2d.com) right now. It is flippin' awesome.
    I tried bro, i'm horrible at it. e_e Its so cool though. TotalBiscuit did a first-impressions on it. So coool. It's too bad i suck balls at playing it. :<

Im probably going to try a new RO server again... Meh, always comes down to the same outcome. Thanks though, guys.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.