Thread: Battle Mage Equips?

Default Battle Mage Equips?

Hey Guys, im like really lost and im kind of a noob :D

so yeh i wanted to know since this is my first every character witch end game equips everyone is using, for example:

i already know that The best endgame weapon is the elemntal staffs 5-8
    but what should they be scrolled in, LUK, INT??
    Same goes for

Overalls-
    Earrings-
    Belt-
    Shield-
    and the others

so could u guys plz help a noob out and tell me what your using, please put the name and the attributes? and what you scrolled it in.

Also could someone tell me what MATK is.
    Also for the items could you put the potentials
    BTW im pretty Funded so dont worry bout the price
    Also my base luk is 60

THanks Guys

Hat- Potential Targa Helmet(Luk), Optimally with %Int and +Luck Or even more ideally Potential Chaos Zakum Helmet, for the same stats.

Overalls-Any %Int that is above level 71.

Earrings-Any %Int that is above level 71.

Belt- Black belt scrolled for luck

Shield- I personally like the maple magician shield, Scrolled for luck because it has 10 slots and Shield Scrolls for luck are very very cheap.

Cape- I like scrub scrolling a level 75 cape for Luck. Then having Potential '+all stats' so I can use it on every character at least decently. While that isn't optimal I'm sure you gathered that %Int is optimal and you should go for that.

Shoes- I like scrub scrolling for speed here, I know battle mages get yellow aura, but more often than not late game, they'll be using black aura for LHC, so you don't get a speed boost.

Gloves- Reverse gloves with SE and % Int but that will not happen. And it's not very intuitive, because you'll get better SE from LHC members and you WILL be going to LHC.

MATK is Magic Attack, I suggest you do more research before planning an end game character, because it is a long way off. I'm level 117 on my priest and I'm still VERY far away from endgame. Also stop adding luck you have far too much.

Just assume every item has 9%/6%Int for the potential and you'll be well on your way to never seeing the light of day again! Because being completely optimal is almost impossible!
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 15th April 2011 at 06:26 AM.

Well basically the equips he said but ur fine with luk. just dont put anymore in. ur luk might be a little to high but nothing that requires a reset scroll. I'm a level 110 BaM and ive got 76 base luk, but then again, im not funded that much

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

I have a question too, Ive been considering scrolling pure INT with all of my equips, is this a good idea?

What do u mean by pure int? For earrings there are earring for int scrolls 100% and they give you +1 matk which is usually better. They cost like 35k each and u can get from the scroll seller in elinia

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jitenp View Post
    What do u mean by pure int? For earrings there are earring for int scrolls 100% and they give you +1 matk which is usually better. They cost like 35k each and u can get from the scroll seller in elinia
    Stop talking, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkner View Post
    Stop talking, now.
    100%ing earrings isn't a bad idea if you have no earrings and no way of getting good ones.

Obviously it shouldn't be your end game goal, but it's a cheap 5 M.ATT.

Just don't 100% anything you care about.