Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monster Riding Quest

Default Monster Riding Quest

Ever since turning level 70, I've been looking forward to doing this quest. However, it has never shown up for me. I just remembered about it after a friend said she had started it. So I went back to look, to see if I could accept it and it's still not there. Is it because I'm a battle mage? Or is it something else preventing me from doing this quest?

Resistance classes don't get a mount.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Well that's lame....and completely not fair. Did MS give a reason as to why it's this way?

Quote Originally Posted by vxShinobuxv View Post
    Well that's lame....and completely not fair. Did MS give a reason as to why it's this way?
    Probably because 2/3 of the resistance classes have their own mounts, ie a robot and a jaguar.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Yes, but that leaves out BMs...and frankly, that's unfair. :/ Oh well. Nothing I can do about it. Blech.

Well technically mages don't need a mount, since they have Teleport...

bolt202/veil225/feint200

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

and BaMs get Yellow Aura

Spoiler!

Yes, I realize we have tele...but guess what, so do the regular mages but they still get mounts. So I don't see why that would have anything to do with it. It just really sucks...because I was so looking forward to messing around with it. :/

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You can still buy a 1 year mount. It has the speed of a 4th job mount, costs about 50-60m. The lvl 70 costs 20m, 120 is 50m, so that would actually be a cheaper option.

Spoiler!

Too bad I'm broke.