Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think? [Durarara!! Reference]

Default What do you think? [Durarara!! Reference]

So I was bored today and I decided to muck around with a render of a Scouter. I did a really quick job of stuffing a Scouter on Shizuo, and the text and background are pretty simple too. A two-three minute job, the majority of that time was my image editor loading. I came up with a joke along the way while making it. I am NOT proud of this work, I'd just like people to give me their opinions about the joke.

So, what do you think? :D

If you don't get the joke, try saying "Iiiizzaaayyyaaaa" out loud like Shizou would, and saying "It's over..." like Vegeta would.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

omg SO FUNE ROFLOLMAO

XD XD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Kitty would either love you or hate you for this.
    by Cryopon

If you're not proud of something, don't do it.

You didn't say it cause you meant it, you said it in case you get ragged on for extending the life of a ****ty meme. I hate when people say they aren't proud of something because they're scared they're going to get flamed. If you can't handle it, don't do it.

P.S. It's ****.
    Gone with the wind

Blend your text
    Blend the foreground image
    Get a border
    Way too big
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Kitty would either love you or hate you for this.
    You ****ing ruined mai husbando and you should feel bad.

If you really wanted to make this terrible crossover work, you should have put the scouter on Izaya while he's analyzing Shizuo. Because Shizuo is kind of the one with superhuman strength (and therefore a high power level I guess?) At least try and stick with the canon.

edit: okay ill admit that you did a good job of actually shopping the scouter on and finding an appropriate picture, but really. no.

Phantom Watch

lol this is actually pretty funny

never would of thought of this myself xD

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    If you're not proud of something, don't do it.

You didn't say it cause you meant it, you said it in case you get ragged on for extending the life of a ****ty meme. I hate when people say they aren't proud of something because they're scared they're going to get flamed. If you can't handle it, don't do it.

P.S. It's ****.
    No, I am really not proud of it. If you read the post properly, it says that I just wanted to mess around with a scouter. I came up with a joke along the way, and I was asking people's opinions about the JOKE not the IMAGE. The image is ****. I am not proud of the image, it was a two minute job. Get your facts straight before you flame for no reason. If you don't like it, fine. I didn't ask you to.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Blend your text
    Blend the foreground image
    Get a border
    Way too big
    I don't want to improve the image. I could if I wanted to, and could make it pretty good, but no, I just was messing around with the scouter. Please read the post. I was asking for opinions about the JOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by KittySamurai View Post
    You ****ing ruined mai husbando and you should feel bad.

If you really wanted to make this terrible crossover work, you should have put the scouter on Izaya while he's analyzing Shizuo. Because Shizuo is kind of the one with superhuman strength (and therefore a high power level I guess?) At least try and stick with the canon.

edit: okay ill admit that you did a good job of actually shopping the scouter on and finding an appropriate picture, but really. no.
    Nononono, the joke is that "Izaya" sounds similar to "It's over". That's supposed to be the joke. But yeah, I agree with the scouter on Izaya instead of Shizuo, but Izaya doesn't seem the type who'd crush it like you're supposed to. Shizuo does, though.

I did NOT use Photoshop, please don't use "shopping" like Photoshop is the only image manipulation software available. It really bugs me.

And forget about the image. IMO it was just a **** job for me to test how I could use a scouter. In the near future, I may redo it better.
    Last edited by blankaex; 18th April 2011 at 04:15 PM.

How about not trolling the guy. Not everyone has been on the internets since the dawn of time and are over-familiar with every meme.

It's a japanese pun image?
    I approve.