Thread: Buttons at the Top of the Forum

Hybrid View

Default Buttons at the Top of the Forum

"Encountered any errors while visiting Hidden Street? We appreciate any feedback and suggestions!"

I was told to post this here by this guy:
    Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    post this in forum feedback and saigo or cloudeeeeez might see it
    Basically, this is my problem:

You see my cursor in the top-right corner? That's where the "Settings" button that brings me to the User Control Panel is supposed to be. I can still click it as you can see, but it's smaller and invisible. Also, both "supalime" and "My Profile" do the same thing. Not sure if that's a big deal.

I don't think this is a major problem, but I figured I'd mention a little glitch I found. Thanks whether or not it gets fixed!

Your adoring fan,

supalime

y no dark theme?
    Spoiler!

There's a light gray rectangle around the link bar that shouldn't be there.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Oh yeah, that too. Anyway I switched to light theme for some reason. Also I finally started using 40 ppp. I feel stupid. I think those are all the bugs. Also, I love the profile customization!

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    "Encountered any errors while visiting Hidden Street? We appreciate any feedback and suggestions!"

I was told to post this here by this guy:

Basically, this is my problem:

You see my cursor in the top-right corner? That's where the "Settings" button that brings me to the User Control Panel is supposed to be. I can still click it as you can see, but it's smaller and invisible. Also, both "supalime" and "My Profile" do the same thing. Not sure if that's a big deal.

I don't think this is a major problem, but I figured I'd mention a little glitch I found. Thanks whether or not it gets fixed!

Your adoring fan,

supalime
    I recently updated the forum to their new 4.1.x branch, so I guess some things are a little broken. I'll look into this as soon as I have some free time - been busy with work lately.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    y no dark theme?
    Spoiler!

There's a light gray rectangle around the link bar that shouldn't be there.
    Was that light rectangle there before?

Quote Originally Posted by Saigo View Post
    Was that light rectangle there before?
    Nope. It recently appeared with the forum changes.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Nope. It recently appeared with the forum changes.
    Thanks! Just a quick update, we think we've fixed the "Bright" skin, and I'll try and work on the "Dark" theme next.