Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tespia: Any idea what is being tested?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    I was away last anniversary. Did they have the maple weapons be dropped by specific monsters, or was it a random drop from all monsters? or were they only from turning in leaves to upgrade, or something?
    Well, I know people farmed Jr. Wraiths like mad cause they dropped maple shields at an insane rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked King View Post
    Welp it really doesn't matter when chaos tespia is. I know for a fact I won't be getting in, and anyone else who wasn't chosen for this tespia won't get in either. Which is why I am pissed at nexon because they won't choose testers who have been playing and paying for they're game for years, they'll instead choose people who joined during the tespia picking period. Which all they'll do is spam cody to level to 200 and **** around the whole time instead of actually test.

And nexon wonders why there are so many damned glitches when they release the game.
    While most people are spamming to get 999 on all stats and max HP and MP whilst trying to convince themselves that they need to be strong to test out the event, there are others who are levelling like so because, from what I've gathered, it's the fastest way to gain maple leaves.

But I do agree. There are lots people fooling around, trying to kill bosses when we're meant to be testing the event, not whether Zakum will still drop Zhelms or not. And they wonder why Tespia was closed down previously. Nexon should be choosing people based on the length of time they've been playing and the reports they've sent in, as well as monitor what people do in Tespia.

Funny enough in Tespia you are incredibly weak. Clean equips all around!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Beginner

I hate it when most of those people make random characters to sit around all day and level to 200 and try to improve a character that wouldnt even matter to become stronger. Sometimes I wonder if they even know what they're supposed to be doing in tespia.

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Funny enough in Tespia you are incredibly weak. Clean equips all around!
    I know right. What's the point of solo-ing Chao Horntail if you only have 100%'ed armour and no potentials?
    <_<

Anyway, it's down now.

any idea how many anniersary coins you need to buy the lvl 77 weapons? Or better yet, has anyone wrote a list for the npc's selling all the items?

trying to get a gameplan together on which characters I am going to try to equip.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]