Ok so I played a few years ago, started in February of 2007, but August of 2009 had to go live with my grandmother, where their is no cable, so I couldnt play, I just got my own place again (i'm 22) and now got cable so I started playing maplestory again! I heard of the big bang and all but that happened after I had to quit. I already got a lvl 39 Aran and 22 Theif (I'm known for having multiple characters because it's fun!) so i've gotten used to many of the big bang changes. I must say it's much easier to level now! Course it seems like because of that I have much less mesos than i would have by now in the old days but ahem, anyway. (I started over in case your wondering but that isn't the point of this thread) and I was wondering a few questions about permanoobs.
When I made the Theif and started out on maple island obviously I realized with the changes they probably killed maple islanders. Are their still any active islanders anywhere?
As for normal permabeginners (UNfunded in my case) what would be a good place to cap dex for accuracy? (not being able to buy accuracy equips-at least not until later levels when have made some mesos from training) I know theirs some new accuracy calculater?
And 1 more questions-for those hp beginners, if their are still any, how much dex/accuracy would they need to actually hit pink bean? (Not talking about how much hp is needed to actually survive pink bean-I know that would be near lvl 200 with pure hp)