Thread: Where should I level my Wind Archer?

Default Where should I level my Wind Archer?

I'm level 61. A friend suggested a couple places, but they were overflowing with other players. He tried to help me kill steal to get someone to leave their channel, but players today are stubborn.

Oh and I'm on Scania if it makes a difference.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

First of all, KSing to get a channel is a douche-bag move. If someone was in there, move on to another.

You can try the Robos or Trojans in the Ludi Clocktower as a good alternative to Scarecrows, but do not KS other players.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineKyuuji View Post
    I'm level 61. A friend suggested a couple places, but they were overflowing with other players. He tried to help me kill steal to get someone to leave their channel, but players today are stubborn.

Oh and I'm on Scania if it makes a difference.
    No. Don't ever do that again. Robos are a great spot for 61+ You can alternate between grinding in Ludibrium/Omega Sector And Chryse. It breaks the monotony, and you can get great scrolls.

Well Robo seems to level me faster than anything else all the guides told me to do.

I never wanted to kill steal, but I'm a very impatient person, and after a few days of not being able to do anything I really just wanted to level up.

Should I keep doing Robos through 70? I wanted to get it to 70 the fastest way I can.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineKyuuji View Post
    Well Robo seems to level me faster than anything else all the guides told me to do.

I never wanted to kill steal, but I'm a very impatient person, and after a few days of not being able to do anything I really just wanted to level up.

Should I keep doing Robos through 70? I wanted to get it to 70 the fastest way I can.
    Think about it from other peoples' perspectives. They had the patience to camp out/wait for a channel. Why would you deserve it any more than them?

You can do Robos until 70 if you want, or you can try to get a Jester ch, but it will be very difficult.

Spoiler!

I'm trying to have the patience to wait it out, I've had the game up on my other monitor for 3 hours waiting for a Jester channel to have room for me. I watched a couple movies, but still no luck... Robos are a half hour per level. Not a lot of people have patience like that.

Half an hour per level would beat waiting 3 hours to get a jester ch.

That's a pretty fast rate, even if you only train ~1 hour per day.

Spoiler!

Would Pirate PQ be better?

No, realistically you won't get more than a level every 20-40 minutes, regardless of where you are. That's an incredibly fast rate anyway, and it slows down much much more after you get into your late 80s

Spoiler!