Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossbowman vs Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by KamiNoRaiden View Post
    Is enhanced basics any good? I could use those points somewhere else? I'm more of a mobber so I will probably max Arrow Blow over Double Shot.
    Enhance Basics powers up both Arrow Blow and Double Shot
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Enhance Basics powers up both Arrow Blow and Double Shot
    So i should put those points towards Enhanced Basics. How many points in focus should i put if at all? The other points will go to double shot.
    SinofSea - level 115
    SaurusLeo - level 87
    WlNGKNlGHT - level 71
    ShadowNinto - (in-training)
    MajorFenrir - (in-training)
    BurstBarrage - (in-training)
    ArrowSea - (in-training)

So i should put those points towards Enhanced Basics. How many points in focus should i put if at all? The other points will go to double shot.
    25 points is used up for critical and Amazon Eye, so you have 26 points left. You can either max Double Shot or Arrow Blow. Mobbing is generally better, so I think AB would be the best choice.

As for Enhanced Basics, during 2nd job, you'll get 121 SP, and maxing all your skills will only require 120, so you'll have 1 extra point.

I'm not too keen on all of this for training, but I hope the information I've given you will help your decisions.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Either way Focus is useless. Accuracy plays little now and anyway with the dex an archer has more than enough accuracy.
    Seriously dude. It's useless.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    25 points is used up for critical and Amazon Eye, so you have 26 points left. You can either max Double Shot or Arrow Blow. Mobbing is generally better, so I think AB would be the best choice.

As for Enhanced Basics, during 2nd job, you'll get 121 SP, and maxing all your skills will only require 120, so you'll have 1 extra point.

I'm not too keen on all of this for training, but I hope the information I've given you will help your decisions.
    Actually you've helped me a lot! The 1 point from 2nd job can probably go towards Double Shot.

Seriously dude. It's useless.
    Duly noted. Focus will get no points and it will all go into double shot.
    SinofSea - level 115
    SaurusLeo - level 87
    WlNGKNlGHT - level 71
    ShadowNinto - (in-training)
    MajorFenrir - (in-training)
    BurstBarrage - (in-training)
    ArrowSea - (in-training)

I maxed Focus anyway. No reason not to, it's a slight bit of avoid which is hardly noticeable but its better than raising two skills where you won't be using either past 30.

In 2nd job you can max everything, a bit of an oversight by Nexon I think, you have 1 SP left over at 70 with everything maxed.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    I maxed Focus anyway. No reason not to, it's a slight bit of avoid which is hardly noticeable but its better than raising two skills where you won't be using either past 30.

In 2nd job you can max everything, a bit of an oversight by Nexon I think, you have 1 SP left over at 70 with everything maxed.
    For slower levelers double shot is nice for the occasional stray mob. Well that's my opinion. Still didn't like maxing Focus even after I reset my SP. It's just so... not good. Even avoid isn't that helpful.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

For slower levelers double shot is nice for the occasional stray mob. Well that's my opinion. Still didn't like maxing Focus even after I reset my SP. It's just so... not good. Even avoid isn't that helpful.
    Yeah, but it's just the difference between either
    1. A skill you will never use.
    2. A skill you should never use because the difference it makes is infinitesimally small.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

wat u talkin bout. i use doubleshot all teh time
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

wat u talkin bout. i use doubleshot all teh time
    ._.'
    no comment

bolt202/veil225/feint200