Thread: v.97 - Jubilation Update Notes

Hybrid View

Icon5 v.97 - Jubilation Update Notes

ok, so i don't know if anybody's said this already, but as of the .97 update, they removed all ore drops and magic powders drops

"Magic Powders have been removed from monster drops in preparation for the changes to the crafting system that is coming in the Chaos update this summer.
    Currently, only the following ores drop from monsters: Dark Crystal Ore, Power Crystal Ore, Wisdom Crystal Ore, DEX Crystal Ore, LUK Crystal Ore."

-quote from their main site

Quote Originally Posted by umar_malik_25 View Post
    ok, so i don't know if anybody's said this already, but as of the .97 update, they removed all ore drops and magic powders drops

"Magic Powders have been removed from monster drops in preparation for the changes to the crafting system that is coming in the Chaos update this summer.
    Currently, only the following ores drop from monsters: Dark Crystal Ore, Power Crystal Ore, Wisdom Crystal Ore, DEX Crystal Ore, LUK Crystal Ore."

-quote from their main site
    They actually removed them in the v96 update
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Ah I wasn't aware of this, thanks! I'll see to it tomorrow.

While we're on this note, when Chaos is released will you be including the new Profession system in the database? Along with all of the Aran/Evan/DB class changes and so on..
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Tbqh I haven't looked into the Profession system yet so my knowledge of it is murky at best, but as soon as it's released, we'll definitely be adding it to the database, along with other class/skill changes.