Thread: A story, I guess

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Default A story, I guess

Yes. Okay. Hi.

So I was bored and I've had this idea floating around in my head for a little while so here you go. First draft so expect errors/typos/etc. Not that great of a chance that I'll write more. Like I said, I was bored.

Spoiler!

Spoilered for walltext.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post

Everything was dark, almost too dark to see. The only light in the tunnel was from the glow of strange mushrooms that seemed to grow on everything. The sound of water constantly dripping echoed in the darkness and never seemed to get louder or softer no matter what direction she walked. Stalactites and stalagmites seemed to grow everywhere and the rocky, uneven ground made walking difficult but she pressed on. The tunnel seemed to twist and turn and there were even inclines every so often. However, she could feel that she was going deeper in the ground the further she walked. Just as she approached a sharp downward slope, she heard a sound that surprised her.

Might want to change that!

And what would my posts be without a little...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

y'all should read the rest of the story: (jo's friend took it, changed the beginning part a bit, but it's a spin-off. you'll see jo's idea in ch 1 right after the prologue)
    i really like the story

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/30118...m-Mortia-Rilly

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Very interesting