Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaing Lightning (20).

Slime

Default Chaing Lightning (20).

Well, I've tried hunting for it at Dark Klocks and Memory Guardians for quite some time (leveled from about 104~115 on Dark Klocks/Klocks and 142~148 on Memory Guardians and have yet to see it drop once.

However on a side note, there were other books that I never saw drop that are listed, so it may be caused by the anniversary added drops, and the maker items being taken out perhaps? I'm unsure on how so many kills could yield not seeing 1 of almost every listed drop, but I'll leave that to you folks to decide.

Also lol @Saigo for loling at the STD hunting. XD

A large part of the skill book drops listed were taken from a KMS drop list as many users believed they should be the same as GMS'. Some were also contributed by many Maplers too. At this point I'm not sure if I should remove Chain Lightning 20 from the drop list of Dark Klocks and Memory Guardians yet, but let's see what the others say.

Slime

I agree with leaving it for now, but I thought it should be brought to attention since there is a pure Memory Guardian spawn stage, and I was there for untold amounts of time without seeing it. But again there were others there that could drop, and I never saw some of them drop either. Just figured this should be brought to attention, and hopefully we have enough people here who've killed their fair share who can shed some light on this.

Yep, you're right. I'll leave this thread open then while we await further input.

I thought it was just because some Mastery books were so rare. There's a reason why Blast 20 is going for 150-200 mil, even though it drops from Dark Klock (and is confirmed).

Slime

I wish I had known that price tag lmao, I've NPC'd that twice in my hunt for my own book, however I'm on Mardia and don't know what the current prices of any of the books are. I thought MW20 was rare but I had it drop three times within four level of training on Red Turtles. O.o

In El Nido it goes for at least 100m, so you'd be getting a bit more than that.

A lot of mastery books have become rare drops and it is purely based on your luck. The general trend I see is that people find every book except the one they are looking for. Makes me lol.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I wish i brought my CL20s over to Kradia when I transferred Q_Q
    by Cryopon

Slime

Well I've finally have it drop off of a Memory Guardian, so I guess this can be closed. :D Book worked too.