Thread: No offense kag, but if you're going to pick a fight at least turn on PMs.

Default No offense kag, but if you're going to pick a fight at least turn on PMs.

Since you didn't, I'll put up the context.

Firstly I haven't PM'd you in like 2 months since the last time you blocked PMs and caused a ****storm by being a self righteous *****. I'm not sure if you think that I've forgiven you or something, but guess what, I'm not some sort of lifeless sap that needs the friendship of a lifeless ugly ***** who has the username kaglover1.

So stop posting **** ON MY WALL, because it's really ****ing annoying. Also don't tell me not to PM you when I can't even post **** on YOUR wall, because you blocked me from doing so. In addition, don't block PMs and don't ****ing ignore them because that just makes you look like an immature **** who can't take a little criticism.

inb4lock because I know it's coming.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Why are you so sensitive

Drake

^i lol'd.

a lot.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    ^i lol'd.

a lot.
    story of my life.

except its a really angry lol'ing sort.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Hey guys. Ignore function. Use it. And stop filling my inbox with reported posts stemming from the fact you all are behaving like 5 year olds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    Hey guys. Ignore function. Use it. And stop filling my inbox with reported posts stemming from the fact you all are behaving like 5 year olds
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^