Thread: A funny joke I found. Enjoy.

Under the stars where the wild things are.

Icon11 A funny joke I found. Enjoy.

During a slow summer week, the gatekeepers of heaven's gates decided to introduce a new policy, in which people would have to explain their deaths, with the 'unexpected' deaths being allowed into heaven. Anyways...

A man walks up to heaven's gates, and the gatekeeper asks him to explain his death.

The man replies, 'well, you see, I was coming home from a busy day of work when I find the door unlocked. Walking in, I find my wife 1/2 naked with a look of complete dishonesty on her face. Looking around the house for the would-be affair-maker, I manage to find a guy hanging onto the edge of our 15 story balcony. Angry, I push him off the edge where he lands in the trees below. Still angry, I unplug the fridge and throw that down too, killing him. This rush of adrenaline gives me a heart attack, and I immediately pass away.'. The gatekeeper finds it to be an unexpected death and allows him in.

Shortly after the first man, a second walks up to the gates, to which the gatekeeper asks the same question.

The second man replies, 'I was excersizing on my treadmill on the balcony of my apartment on the 16th floor when I fall, landing on the edge below. Clinging to the ledge for dear safety, calling out for help. Out of nowhere, an angry man appears on the balcony and pushes me off, with me safely landing in the trees below. Then, out of nowhere, the guy throws a fridge at me, killing me instantly.' The gatekeeper agrees, and the second man is allowed in.

Shortly after, a third man walks up to the gates, gatekeeper asking him the same question.

The third man replies, 'imagine this: I'm hiding naked in a fridge....'
    Spiders SO BIG! They have chat dialogues with you before they kill you.

may be an old joke, one that I read YEARS ago, but it's still funny.

Phantom Watch

Pretty funny.

Caught me by surprise.

Under the stars where the wild things are.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Pretty funny.

Caught me by surprise.
    The last part I imagined in my head.hah.
    Spiders SO BIG! They have chat dialogues with you before they kill you.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

imagine this i married this guy for his money but the next day this naked guy walks in and is like hey i dare you to run out of the apartment half naked the next time your husband comes home
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I've heard a joke similar to that, but not exactly.
    So a teacher, a garbage collector and a lawyer all die and reach Heaven's Gate. So God asks the teacher, " What is the name of the ship that crashed into an iceberg and sunk? Hint: they made a movie about it recently" So the teacher replies " The Titanic." God moves aside to permit her in.

Next he turns to the garbage collector. We don't need people who smell as badly as him, God thought to himself. So he gives the garbage collector an even harder problem. " How many people died when the ship sunk?" God asks the man. However, the garbage collector had seen the movie and replied, " about 15,000." So God reluctantly let him in.

God turns to the lawyer and says, "Now name all the people who died"
    Last edited by jitenp; 21st May 2011 at 08:59 PM.

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough