Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accepting Render Requests

Icon4 Accepting Render Requests

Hey everyone. I'll let you know straight away, I'm not an amazing render...rer...? Render artist? Render maker? ... I'm not amazing at rendering like most people.

On this thread, I'll be accepting requests to render your images to use when requesting signatures from Blankaex on his Signature Request thread (see below).

For people who do not know what a render is, a render is a picture with it's background cut out, so that only the part you want is left. This is so that it can be used in computer graphic design for making things like wallpapers and signatures.

For example, these are renders.
    Spoiler!

And these are not renders.
    Spoiler!

In your request, please specify exactly what you would like rendered. Exactly which part(s) you want to remain.

Please remember that these renders are only for using for Blankaex's Signature Request Thread. Images rendered here will be sent privately to Blankaex, who will then use them to make your signatures.

Blankaex's signature request can be found here.
    Last edited by Khaoz18; 23rd May 2011 at 07:21 PM.

^ Courtesy of Blankaex.

Under the stars where the wild things are.

Spiders SO BIG! They have chat dialogues with you before they kill you.

What the.
    I should make my own thread on finding images for people to render that would then be made a sig out of.
    Or better yet someone should make a thread about taking a picture of the image that I would then find which would then be rendered by you and made into a sig by blankaex.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

ITT: Digital artist takeover of Tomato Island
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Hey, I'm just trying to improve my Gimp/PS rendering skills. I plan to do a lot of artwork, so I feel like this is a good place to get started. If I let everyone request renders, I'd get flooded and be unable to complete them all. If you don't want a render, you don't need to say anything about it."

^ Courtesy of Blankaex.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

To render some of these pics is kinda easy.

I'd recommend the programs Fireworks (I think it's Adobe now, but it used to be another company). What you'd need is to export wizard these pics to 256 png. I say Fireworks because they're the only ones that seem able to manage it losslessly, the rest will convert to really bad color. Optionally, you can skip this and edit using fireworks. (see below)

Next, use iDraw or some other program to edit. I like iDraw because you can select colors, and set white as the first color. Go to options and tell it rightclick selects transparent colors. Choose the box setting, and rightclick drag until you've whited out all trace of that color except from the characters. Rinse and repeat.

If you choose Fireworks, simply try to select the characters put them on new layers and wipe the edges clean. Then erase the BG layer you started with. A slight note is not to save until done, since fireworks likes to merge layers on saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaoz18 View Post
    Please remember that these renders are only for using for Blankaex's Signature Request Thread. Images rendered here will be sent privately to Blankaex, who will then use them to make your signatures..
    Well I don't see a reason for that.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Yeah if something got rendered out I would like to have the image too just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Yeah if something got rendered out I would like to have the image too just saying.
    Blankaex has told me that he wants to make as many signatures as he can to improve his Signature making skills (I do real-life art), but he always gets images that aren't rendered, so I decided to make this thread for him. Like I said before, if I let everyone request renders, I'd be unable to do them all. This way, people will HAVE to request from Blankaex, who can then provide you with the render if he wants to, along with the signature.

^ Courtesy of Blankaex.

Honestly this is not the place to improve your art skills. There's other communities for that.

Just sayin'. I started out photoshop on a stick animation forum making sigs, and I didn't get better until I found myself a gfx forum and had people who knew what they were doing critique my stuff.
    Mudkip 66 Lann