Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you quit MS?

Under the stars where the wild things are.

Icon11 Why did you quit MS?

So, I am just curious to know why the majority of this forum no longer plays MS.

I quit because real-life stuffs and when I played this people looked down on me.
    Spiders SO BIG! They have chat dialogues with you before they kill you.

Well i still play MS, most people are in their 20s and still in university i assume

Being an extreme gamer, the only reason I've stopped playing MS is because its just began to feel too slow paced for me. After playing RIFT for months and League of Legends heavily the past few months, maple just feels slow.

I still play Maplestory but I'm sorta juggling alot of Games and Real Life:

College has lots of Assignments

I'm also playing Dungeons & Dragons Online, League of Legends and then Diablo : The Hell (Mod)

So yeah pretty plenty...
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

Expensive Cash Shop and too much reliance on it for high level doings.

you should put this in tomato island, most of the people who quit don't visit the maplestory section at all.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I play on and off. During the off times, it's probably because I got bored of the new content (I tend to go back to maple when a new patch comes), so I take a break for maybe a month.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Big Bang
    by Cryopon

I thought it would be better after the Big Bang, but everything just got too boring too quickly. Can't stay on it for more than 2 days before quitting, so I just quit forever
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Here's 12:

1) the entire game is just grind grind grind
    2)takes forever to level
    3)no end game content
    4)cash shop is way to expensive
    5)if you want to ever get anywhere in MS you're pretty much obligated to use the cash shop (store permits, pets picking up loot, 2x exp, lucky charms, etc... and more...)
    6)the lag (keep in mind i played on scania) since in higher levels the game is basically based off of "go kill this thing that can 2 shot you if you want to level the best you can" you're only allowed one hit before dying so if you have just the tiniest lag spike youre dead.
    7)now after that tiny lag spike you lost 5%-10% exp, good luck getting it back again cause by the time you do youll just die to another lag spike and stay at the same spot forever unless you have 2x exp/lucky charms
    8)poor customer service
    9)nothing to stock KSers, i would have hoped they made those dungeons a long time ago so it was a map exclusive to you and your party, and there should be a lot more of those
    10)the buffs you apply stay on for 2 minutes and need to be reapplied again. this can be very annoying. just make it so the buff is passive or good for an hour not frkin 2 minutes.
    11)party quests: they require a very specific party make up which i hate, and honestly it should work like dungeons so you can just go in, not wait for each party per channel to finish theirs up
    12)the economy is screwed up because of how the scroll systems works entirely based off of either luck or large sums of mesos/real life money