Thread: Help pls? Need Warrior to Spearmen to DK guide after Big BANG

Default Help pls? Need Warrior to Spearmen to DK guide after Big BANG

Hi everyone, anyone can guide me on the SP n AP after Big bang??

Thank you

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Obviously you can tailor this to fit your needs, but this is a generally accepted end-build:

2nd job: Max everything except Enhanced Basics or Ground Smash. If you choose to max GS, you'll put your extra into EB. If you max EB, you'll have 11 points into GS. I personally would go for max GS, simply for the range and small mobbing power (Toy Room jesters). Every 1st and 2nd attack skill is replaced early into 3rd job, so it doesn't matter much either way.

3rd job: Max everything except Elemental Resistance. It may seem nice, but compared to the other skills available, it does not stack up.

Here's a rough order, but continue asking if you have more specific questions about this:

1st Job

1 point into Ground Smash (for the range)
    5 Mastery
    6 Booster
    20 Mastery
    11 into Ground Smash (or max if you choose to skip EB). You can also do GS/EB before 20 mastery.

After that, allocate skills as you see fit. I'd personally go with more booster, but do what you feel may help you more. The skill that should definitely be last is Iron Will.

In 3rd job, your point allocation will depend on your training style. I'll focus on the Jester training with a Pole Arm (since buster is slightly faster with a PA). If you decide not to Jester train, I suggest maxing Fury first (just replace the buster with fury).
    1 point into Fury
    Max Buster/Fury
    Max Fury/Buster
    Max Wisdom
    Max Blood
    3 Sacrifice
    Max Roar
    Max Sacrifice
    Max Magic Crash
    Extra points into ER

As for AP, all warriors should be dexless. Accuracy will easily take care of itself.

Spoiler!