Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: bulmabriefs144

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    same way you deal with kag

stop caring
    i can't
    why do people quote him. can you all stop quoting him so i dont actually have to see his posts.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    50% of penguinz posts mention me. Leave me alone damn it
    Just ignore it.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    i can't
    why do people quote him. can you all stop quoting him so i dont actually have to see his posts.
    I can't do anything about that. People get emotionally involved in what I have to say, because to them it's an argument. As I said in one Empty House thread, I'm just making (very) random small talk. Also, I'm just so "brilliant" people feel the need to immortalize what I say in quotations.

4. Spamming / Disruptive Posting

Irrelevant posts that disrupt the forum will be removed, intentionally or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:

-Posting multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics
    -Posts irrelevant to the topic, or the specific boards
    -Posts that specifically promote other websites and/or forums
    #2 isn't true. The posts are usually relevant to the topic, but in a roundabout way.
    i.e. someone's talking about spousal abuse. The topic disgusts me so I say "I'm not married" then launch into how I'm not married because of bad (or emotionally abusive) relationships. I never in the example post irrelevant from the actual topic, but the way it's written segues since it's more about me than abusive relationships. It could be dropped and taken as "okay, that's his take on spousal abuse, let's talk about other aspects" but nobody does this.

I can do nothing about your blocking my posts and still seeing mine. Suck it up. I have no local friends, and typically stay out of the chat bar, so I post in alot of forum threads. If you don't like it stay out of the areas I tend to post. Since I quit MS, that almost always excludes MS and pretty much everything but Rainbow Street (with the exception of my fanfic, which I'm convinced nobody reads anyway), with very little in gaming and tech support except if I'm in a certain mood (in fact, the only areas besides Empty House I consistently post in are Chat Thread and What Music Are You Listening To, neither of which I have the same behavior anyway). But of course, since you've blocked my posts, you have no idea what I'm saying.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 22nd August 2011 at 09:01 AM.

Stop talking about yourself in every post you make. No one cares.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

So since Tesiqurasa told me to read your post since it was you being a gigantic bigot showing off your huge ego, I popped it open and he was right.

Now let me show you why you are wrong.
    1. Your friend problem? No one gives a flying f'uck about it. Welcome to the Internet.
    2. I hope you take offense at this: you look f'ucking retarded. You post like you're f'ucking retarded. All in all, you're f'ucking retarded.
    3. You derail threads and turn them into topics about yourself. This is derailing. The only thread you probably have NOT derailed is your own hotsands threads because they're about you to begin with, and even in that you try to turn it away so people will pity you rather than hate you. It's not working, by the way.
    4. Emotionally attached? Some bullsh'it that is. The only emotion people feel with your posts are either complete ridicule, where they burst out laughing at how unbelievably stupid you are, or total annoyance because you apparently live to piss people off. And you honestly wonder why you have no friends in real life? Honestly?
    5. Are you are seriously telling me to stay out of Empty House? Excuse me, I've been here longer than you and have been active for much longer than your join date would imply. IIRC you're one of those people who joined, disappeared, then came back recently. How about instead YOU stop posting in these sections and bi'tch and whine to your real life mother who probably cares more than we do?

Everything about your post is presumptuous and arrogant beyond belief. Do you honestly think anyone gives a half a sh'it about you after all the fu'ckfests you start and instigate by posting unrelated feces in perfectly normal threads?

bolt202/veil225/feint200

But you do.

If you didn't you could ignore my posts in actuality, and not just block them. Everyone could.

The only one who actually doesn't care. That would be me. I just talk because I like storytelling and looking back at my life.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

We get emotionally involved because you butcher subjects we care about. It would be like someone saying, "No, transsexuals can't exist because I believe...[insert unrelated life experience/anime]." I know you'd get involved because you have gotten involved with that in the past. Most of the topics I argue are things that play huge roles in my life, and it's insulting how you treat them.

As of the past few months, you've become just awful with the self-serving posts. I once enjoyed arguing with you, but not anymore.

Spoiler!

...Fair enough.

Bulma is selfish and just think about himself when he creates these threads. We can't really blame him can we?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Bulma is selfish and just think about himself when he creates these threads. We can't really blame him can we?
    Yes we can, and we should. Despite what everyone says, Bulma's not stupid. She is very capable of change.

Spoiler!