Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: bulmabriefs144

I suppose this is the first HS lynch mob you have encountered. Basically if the majority of the HS population does not like a certain member, and the mods don't have a reason to ban, then people will attempt to rout the disliked member out of the forums.

In the case of bulma, the amount of off-topic and disruptive posts she has created can warrant at least a suspension.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Just to add, reading your post again tesi - there ARE quite a few posts with comments aimed at his actions outside of the forum and a couple with implications towards it. Those in arms with the insulting comments are the ones I'm getting at.
    neigh

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Hotsands can do quite a bit to pull drama out of the other sections. If we never used it, tension would just be through the roof.

Also, yes, people pick parts of Bulma's life, but it's often Bulma who brings them up in the first place. Afaik, most good members would never just pick something out of the blue and hold it up for insult.
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 8th September 2011 at 06:44 AM.

Spoiler!

Sorry I was too slow there. I guess if that's the way HS works then so be it. I just think its a great shame and not an attribute to be proud of. I am a bit unfamiliar yes, but have been there for the majority of the threads, I don't remember them being quite on this level. :(
    neigh

Lynch mobs were annoying as **** at one point, but some times, it has to happen.
    Gone with the wind

I personally wish Bulma would keep some things to himself. That's me. No one else in HiddenStreet has to agree with me nor will I include you. I just think he needs to be able to see the times when he shouldn't say anything. At all.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

omar, I'm so hurt by that comment, I've decided to take a two week vacation to go cry or something.

No seriously, I'm leaving for two weeks, because it's our yearly vacation. If any of you guys wanna visit me in person, I'll be in Cape May, NJ.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 13th September 2011 at 09:29 PM.