Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: bulmabriefs144

I don't have time to read people's points right now since I have somewhere to go but I feel I should nick this in the butt before I head out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    penguinz, please write a book. There isn't a time where I tl;dr your posts.

Also, if we all have come to an agreement. (all being anyone against bulma) then why even make a thread? If we know Bulma is wrong, and is a hypocrite, ignore him/her. We know he's persistent, and does NOT take advice, we can persuade him/her, it's like a child who wants to go to the park, but his/her parents say no. He still wants to go to the park, but he isn't going to stop, he's going to pester, and be persistent until he feels necessary.
    Seems you can't even read the smallest of posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Has nothing to add but my support due to Tesi and Pengu's successful Summarization of all that is flawed. Unfortunately this thread will be plagued with indifference and comments stating how people should just utilize the ignore feature and will somehow find it's way locked. Oh the curse of Hotsand.

edit: Generally not a fan of Hotsand but this is a great exception.
    People are having a discussion, ****ing leave if you have nothing to add to it.

I don't have time to read people's points right now since I have somewhere to go but I feel I should nick this in the butt before I head out.

Seems you can't even read the smallest of posts:

People are having a discussion, ****ing leave if you have nothing to add to it.
    I did read your statement, and I am ARGUING that we should ignore it. Therefore, I am in this discussion.

Either way, last post I'm making.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Columbine HS. Were the parents actually at fault? From what I saw, it was that the guy was socially isolated. And targets of heavy bullying. Did anyone actually tell the parents "I'm sorry your kid got so messed up"? Nope, who wasn't taking responsibility here? The school system (and in this case, probably the student body).
    From exactly the reason I've stated. Every functioning being has the moral sensibility to understand that massacring people isn't the right way to go about dealing with your problems. The fact that they were friends meant they weren't as socially isolated than what some may actually believe but that's beside the point. The parents failed to instill the understanding of rights and wrongs in their kids and the kids themselves thought it was right to kill innocent people. Were they bullied? Sure, which could've prevented the situation entirely, but which right minded person decides to end lives as a result.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

To address the "changing your mind" topic:
    Like I said before, you don't really seem to change your mind. You continue tacking new concepts onto an original thesis. If you enjoy having opinions and argue for those opinions, then you don't "hate the thesis format". A "thesis" is your main point. It's your main belief on a topic. It's what will be argued by your points. It's how humans argue. It's how humans have always argued. When a new topic emerges, your ideas change, or you wish to argue a different point, you need to develop a new thesis. As I mentioned earlier, you continue adding points to a main thesis, regardless of their meaning to the original topic.

Using an example (and don't uselessly take this out of context, please).
    A painter (you) sits down to paint a landscape to show his friends back home. He wants to show them a view of his current position, and wants it to feel real.
    He gets the basic structure of the painting set up. The main focal points have been marked, and he has started to add some detail.
    A bush blows into view, and so his attention catches on that. He decides to focus in on the moving bush, so he paints it in several spots across the canvas.
    A flock of birds flies in, and so the painter draws a large bird in the top of the painting.
    A small rainstorm starts and makes strange water marks on a patch of grass. Ignoring the rest of the uninteresting rain, the painter exaggerates the marks on the grass, and paints them across the whole canvas.
    As the rain clears, his attention is caught by a glistening tree in the background. He then draws the tree in the foreground, and makes it the large focal point.

The painting definitely has meaning to the painter. Some would argue that it is a great work of abstract art. I'm not going to deny that in any way.

The problem is that the painter set out to do a realistic landscape to show his friends. His work has little concrete significance to anyone besides himself. Unless he takes the time to explain his thought process, no one will understand it. Even if he does explain, they will not have the same experiences as him, and will likely take their own stance on the painting.

Tacking on ideas as you go is different than reworking and "changing your mind".

Also, critical thinking is a huge part of cognitive development. That can be taught in school. Stop trying to argue that.

Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

he went into that one thread and started spinning more crossdressing-misguided-gender/social-expectations **** again
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I'm surprised people don't care so much for bulma but **** all over Kag.

I'm surprised people don't care so much for bulma but **** all over Kag.
    Kag is mean to everyone, bulma is not directly annoying.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Bulma is really strong-opinionated, just because i believe in god i'm evil. This is the same situation with Bulma

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Kag is mean to everyone, bulma is not directly annoying.
    The pattern that seems to arise in every thread kag enters is a thread derailment by the rixcrew. I literally can't remember her initiating hate, while Bulma is consistently rageworthy.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

why the dix am I still grouped into the kag-haters >:(

Spoiler!