Thread: Need help on where to train : Wild Hunters.

Default Need help on where to train : Wild Hunters.

Hey guys, Im a Wild Hunter currently playing at lvl 37 in MapleSea Singapore Region.
    I don't know where to train to be honest, a guide i followed says go for Astaroth PQ, but i keep wondering how do i even go inside the portal near Ellinia that leads to the Strolling Path, but i still can't get in.
    Tried to find some quests that leads to it, but no idea where still.
    Went Ludi, and thought of PQ, but i can't even kill Ratz o! My damage is like nooob.
    Any idea where to train ?
    Thought of just sticking to Eldestein quests.

use the dimensional mirror instead of the doorway in ellinia, and there is a doorway in the doorway of ellinia, and if youre a WH do cpq rom grind or cds(kinda annoying ince you need to duck to use ricochet and hit)

You can try bubble teas until 40 or you can go do the mushroom kingdom and train at the helmet pepes. At 40, go to CDs or go to Zipangu and train at the paper laterns and cloud fox map(awesome place to train for WH as map is flat, just spam rico). Train at zipangu till 45-ish then proceed to ludibrium to train at trojans at cloud or sky terrace 5, same technique of spamming rico). or go to truckers at singapore. Lvl 50 go pirate pq, very fast exp. or go train at drakes area. =) hope i helped. anything just ask here, will check back in a few days.