Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Complete guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jex View Post
    haha I know, you're probably right but still.
    Well I have all Str and my Dex is the same as my level (26, not 28 I made a typo haha). I maxed Quick Motion, Somersault, I have 5 into Straight and 1 in Lightning. One guide I read said to max Quick Motion, Somersault, put 11 into Straight and max Lightning (because Dash gets useless at third job).
    28 is fine! I capped my dex on my Marauder at 40! Don't forget you're a cygnus and you have extra stats, Also you have no actual endgame so high damage isn't really an issue. Dash isn't useless in 3rd job at all, It's useless at 10x when you have max transform, but you have much better skills to get first. Lightning is useless after 70 though, it does a damn well good job of getting you there. Don't worry, you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    28 is fine! I capped my dex on my Marauder at 40! Don't forget you're a cygnus and you have extra stats, Also you have no actual endgame so high damage isn't really an issue. Dash isn't useless in 3rd job at all, It's useless at 10x when you have max transform, but you have much better skills to get first. Lightning is useless after 70 though, it does a damn well good job of getting you there. Don't worry, you're fine.
    Thanks for helping me in the first place btw.

So you don't think I should restart? Ive heard Dash is awesome though..and if I don't put anything into Quick Motion than I could max both Lightning AND Dash to make my 2nd job a lot easier right? Or should i definitely put some points in Quick Motion? Also, so is 11 into Straight correct? or should I max it?

aha so confusing, as you guys can see from my join date I played a LONG time ago and I'm so confused by all this new stuff haha.
    J3><
    I don't play anymore!

Thanks for helping me in the first place btw.

So you don't think I should restart? Ive heard Dash is awesome though..and if I don't put anything into Quick Motion than I could max both Lightning AND Dash to make my 2nd job a lot easier right? Or should i definitely put some points in Quick Motion? Also, so is 11 into Straight correct? or should I max it?

aha so confusing, as you guys can see from my join date I played a LONG time ago and I'm so confused by all this new stuff haha.
    It'd make your already fairly easy 2nd job easier, but it's so marginal that you should just continue on. In all honesty I forget I have dash, in favor of speed pills and a bathrobe anyway.

Okay cool, thanks.
    So keeping Straight at 11 is fine right? I've been told skills from 2nd/3rd render it useless later on right? If that's correct then I'm fine with my build! Thanks a lot for this help!
    J3><
    I don't play anymore!

Okay cool, thanks.
    So keeping Straight at 11 is fine right? I've been told skills from 2nd/3rd render it useless later on right? If that's correct then I'm fine with my build! Thanks a lot for this help!
    I wouldn't say useless, It's cheap and damaging, but It's less helpful once you get energy blast.

And no problem, that's the entire scope of the guides section, to help out.

Did anyone even notice he got straight first at level 10?

Also, please for the love of god max Dash and Lightning in 1st job. Leave out Bullet Time, it doesn't help.
    Last edited by emailbox; 12th June 2011 at 08:32 PM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post

Also, please for the love of god max Dash and Lightning in 1st job. Leave out Bullet Time, it doesn't help.
    Straight > Lightning > Dash > SSK

mushmom starting at lv.15, Did that on my marauder, took about 45 minutes to hit 30.

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post

I didn't get straight first...I put 1 into Lightning then Maxed Somersault then Bullet Time THEN Straight...

White Mage, you said you levelled from 15-30 in 45 minutes??? Is this true? I trained at that Zombie Mushroom mini dungeon place for a bit, but I mostly just did the Cygnus Knights quests which were fast but still not really speedy or anything...
    J3><
    I don't play anymore!

Depending on your luck with channels and spawns Mushmom can be insane experience.

How often do they spawn now? It used to be like every hour? and is there just one place it spawns? What's so good about the exp there, just the Mushmom? I neeeed more info ahaha I know NOTHING about current MapleStory I stopped around when Aqua Road was introduced...
    J3><
    I don't play anymore!