Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My str of mechanic is messed up

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    Buy some AP resets and lower that STR.
    Buy miracle cubes and get some good potential equips

Those are the two easiest options
    Otherwise, it will take a few years before getting damage close to other player's characters (since they've most likely played for a long time)
    To get those, u need nx cash... People cannot get anywhere on MS without having nexon cash

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    >giving advice to hackers
    >Being nice to anyone regardless of their play style.
    >Not openly accusing new members of being hackers, even if they might be.

Sorry I like activity on my forums and if you're going to be a douche to EVERYONE It's going to stay mostly dead. I understand you're probably right about the hacking, but honestly Any bit of activity we can get in the maple sections is great, Because one person tells another person it's a good source for help and then another person and ect. And we can actually help people again, so we don't see weak failed characters anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    To get those, u need nx cash... People cannot get anywhere on MS without having nexon cash
    If you did research and looked up mechanic builds before you grind all the way up to 4th job he wouldn't need resets and wouldn't have to spend NX at all.

No it's Buy some AP resets and lower that STR. You need nx to get those AP resets, and they aren't cheap

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangboom3 View Post
    i trained on 2xp event and got to lvl 145 so thats why u guys are calling me hacker. dude i just have a good guild and good friends who help me train at lhc and so we lvl up fast.and i dont play ms everyday just sometimes in a week or so. i asked for help and u ppl made me a hacker . i need sometips on how to increase my damage. and its only been2 months me playing ms and this is the 1st time i m playing ms so thats why i never knew about all this dex and str ****. but by the time my character reached lvl 120 i used to put my ap points as it said to put automatic ap points. and of the reverse stuff my friends and guildies told me about it so i made it. i just need some tips on how to increse my damage. plz i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, I'm pretty sure you're a hacker. No one is "new" to maplestory at level 145, it takes the average person at LEAST a month to get to there.

"By the time i hit 120 i put my ap points to auto-assign" right, because you probably had like 500 AP unassigned from just afking and hacking.

Do you honestly think we're so stupid as to believe you're legit?

bolt202/veil225/feint200

there is only 1 thing i know and that is u are a idiot or something i guess cuz getting to lvl 145 in 2 months is not that hard and i dont go into looking all these threads that was just my friend who told me about this website.i always used to do do auto assign cuz i diidnt know about ms a lot and as i said i never played ms before and this is the 1st character i made and took me 2 months to go to lvl 145. i guess u ppl dont have any other solution than calling me a hacker. And helemt2face u should read that i alredy mentioned that it took me 2 months lol.
    Last edited by bigbangboom3; 11th June 2011 at 09:53 PM.

hi this is bigbangboom3 from the world zenith and i am a lvl 145 mechanic. i am new to maplestory and this is my first and only charcter. By the time i got to know that what dex and str actually is it was late and now i have 90 str and my damage is pretty much low as compared to other mechanics, i have a damage range of 7900-9870 and i have some reverse weapons.i have 150million. i dont have any nx. so yeah can i have some tips on how to increase my damage range. and btw this is my 1st thread.
    See if you did not add that in, people would not be calling you a hacker

there is only 1 thing i know and that is u are a idiot or something i guess cuz getting to lvl 145 in 2 months is not that hard and i dont go into looking all these threads that was just my friend who told me about this website.i always used to do do auto assign cuz i diidnt know about ms a lot and as i said i never played ms before and this is the 1st character i made and took me 2 months to go to lvl 145. i guess u ppl dont have any other solution than calling me a hacker. And helemt2face u should read that i alredy mentioned that it took me 2 months lol.
    I told you how to fix your character in a previous post
    o.O
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Why didn't your great friends who helped you level and got you to make reverse gear tell you not to auto-assign? That's probably the first thing you'd tell to a new guy.

But yes, if you really care about having too much str then the only way to get rid of it is to use AP Resets. You could always deal with it and just play

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bathis View Post
    Why didn't your great friends who helped you level and got you to make reverse gear tell you not to auto-assign? That's probably the first thing you'd tell to a new guy.

But yes, if you really care about having too much str then the only way to get rid of it is to use AP Resets. You could always deal with it and just play
    That was my second thought; the first has already been said multiple times.

@BigBangBoom3
    The best solution is probably to train up a new character. I don't understand how you made it to 145 while still learning nothing about the game, but you did (not going to bother debating the legitimacy). Normally, I give people the basic info and then let them figure out the reasons and details for themselves. It's impossible to just explain everything to someone; they have to do some amount of work. Also, this is a great example of how following a cookie-cutter build and just straight "grinding" will not turn out well!

Pick a character you want to restart on, and let us know after that. We can help you actually get involved in the game by giving you a better starting point.

Spoiler!

I couldn't even get to level 50 in two months training. I admit it, I fail at Maple
    If he isn't a hacker, just maybe. How does he do it, none of my business but...
    When i just started i got to lvl 50 in only 11 days... ur slow