Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle mage equips help .

Default Battle mage equips help .

erm hi guys, what equips should i buy for a base luk 40 lvl 47 battle mage ? help pls ~
    funding arnd 70m :(
    at least can buy smth ? :D

What do you have now?

Though I really don't believe that any character under 70 is going to need any great equips. Especially not of the Resistance stream.

Slime

Find some 3% INT level 75 Earrings, 100% scroll them for Magic ATT.
    Buy the Level 43, 64 and 77 Maple Staves, 100% scroll them for Magic ATT.
    Vinju - 161 Blade Master
    NLFJ - 158 Night Lord
    xBowlCut - 145 Battle Mage
    24ATKBuff - 120 Dawn Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by xBowlCut View Post
    Find some 3% INT level 75 Earrings, 100% scroll them for Magic ATT.
    Buy the Level 43, 64 and 77 Maple Staves, 100% scroll them for Magic ATT.
    Ick, 100% scrolling them is dangerous :<. Earring for Int isn't -that- expensive. Statistically you've a good chance at getting 3/6, and if luck favors you slightly you could get 5/10 earrings. Which would blow 100%ed earrings out of the water. Even if he only has 70m now, 100% scrolling those earrings will make them worthless in a heartbeat and he'll never be able to resell. However if you don't/can't shell out the money for the 3% earrings, THEN I would recommend buying any old earring (maybe an earring with +int (Or +LUK! : D) potential in the FM, that'll run a lot cheaper than %int) and 100%ing those for magic attack.

Don't bother buying those Maple Staves, just go get them. At your level, Roloducks will drop the Maple Lama staff, and if you take some time at Big Kitties (Lioners, Grupins, and Cellions on....stairway to the sky II, I believe? It's a big map with like six platforms and all three big kitties on it) they will drop a variety of maple weps you can turn in for coins and get those staves. In my opinion, Big Kitties is the better idea. You spend maybe 3-4 hours there and I'd bet you can get enough coins for at LEAST the Lama and the Wisdom staff.

100%ing the 43 and 64 staff isn't a bad idea, however I would try legitimately scrolling the level 77 Maple Staff as much as possible, since you may wanna hold onto it for a while.

If you're looking for more LUK, shield LUK scrolls are extremely cheap. You can attempt to scroll an Esther or Maple Magician shield for LUK and see if you can't boost yourself higher with that. Keep in mind: This will NOT be an end-game shield, eventually it is preferable to scroll a shield of some sort with Magic Attack scrolls. However, for your level of funding it's not a good idea for you to start scrolling a shield for magic attack. Also, I don't recommend trying to find more LUK, since you can use the LUKless staves until level 100 with ease.

I'd go into more detail but I feel kind of redundant. Oh! That's because I've said all this before in my guide:

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...tle-Mage-Guide!

If you want to give it a looksie a few people have found it helpful, and I explain some equipment choices in there.

Slime

I found 20 Pyrope Staves at Dark Rash in a single day so I'm guessing they are cheap enough to comfortably 100%!
    Vinju - 161 Blade Master
    NLFJ - 158 Night Lord

Quote Originally Posted by xBowlCut View Post
    I found 20 Pyrope Staves at Dark Rash in a single day so I'm guessing they are cheap enough to comfortably 100%!
    A very fair point, I'd assume the same hypothesis!

However I'm saying if you can afford to nicely scroll one, it can easily last you until the Elemental Staff at level 103. If you were to get a 3-4 above average pyrope and land 5-7 60% scrolls on it, it will benefit you longer if you have the money to do that kind of scrolling : ). I'm merely suggesting they try and scroll that one to last, as it is the last of the LUKless staves for a while and they will be using it for longer than the 13 levels of the Wisdom staff.

Also, if they're so cheap maybe they can try to land a 20% on one with those anniversary scrolls! : )

Of course if the funds are lacking, 100%ing isn't a bad idea on a cheap staff like that. +7 M.Att will make a noticeable difference, and a 500K price is hard to beat : )

hmm what if i had a level 55 thorns and i want to wear it because the statas are +10 int and 86ma :( and it requires 58luk !

Quote Originally Posted by supermanx01 View Post
    hmm what if i had a level 55 thorns and i want to wear it because the statas are +10 int and 86ma :( and it requires 58luk !
    Fair enough. Let me see what I can do here.

If you haven't done it already, make sure you get the Family Loyalty Forever medal. It's a whopping +4 to your LUK!

Ludibrium PQ for +1 LUK with the Broken Glasses you receive for LPQing 35 times.

That's up to 45 LUK, theoretically.

I would try scrolling a Maple Magician Shield for LUK, if you don't have a good shield already. Statistically you should get at least 12 LUK out of that, and Shield for LUK scrolls are really cheap.

A white belt from Dojo wouldn't take too-too long to get, though at your level it might be a bit longer than desired, lol.

A deputy star would last you for quite a while if you can afford one of those, I don't know prices in other servers. That's 5 LUK right there.

I'd personally hold off until a Targa, but if you want I suppose you could try buying a Zhelm. It'll give you 15 LUK.

And if that still doesn't cut it, scrolling a cape for LUK or buying an Evolution Ring II (or I, but II will be far cheaper) are also good ideas.

Remember however: If you have enough LUK for it, switch to the Evil Wings right at 65! It'll be a godsend with its fast speed, I assure you.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrence View Post
    Fair enough. Let me see what I can do here.

If you haven't done it already, make sure you get the Family Loyalty Forever medal. It's a whopping +4 to your LUK!

Ludibrium PQ for +1 LUK with the Broken Glasses you receive for LPQing 35 times.

That's up to 45 LUK, theoretically.

I would try scrolling a Maple Magician Shield for LUK, if you don't have a good shield already. Statistically you should get at least 12 LUK out of that, and Shield for LUK scrolls are really cheap.

A white belt from Dojo wouldn't take too-too long to get, though at your level it might be a bit longer than desired, lol.

A deputy star would last you for quite a while if you can afford one of those, I don't know prices in other servers. That's 5 LUK right there.

I'd personally hold off until a Targa, but if you want I suppose you could try buying a Zhelm. It'll give you 15 LUK.

And if that still doesn't cut it, scrolling a cape for LUK or buying an Evolution Ring II (or I, but II will be far cheaper) are also good ideas.

Remember however: If you have enough LUK for it, switch to the Evil Wings right at 65! It'll be a godsend with its fast speed, I assure you.
    Solid advice.
    Vinju - 161 Blade Master
    NLFJ - 158 Night Lord

alright i'll try that buy whr do u get the family loyalty forever medal ?