Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lex's 1 ~ 120 Guide

chryse is terrible exp you should be ashamed.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Fourth.

And Chryse is great due to the last quest. It's in orbis you have to talk to ericson.

Quote Originally Posted by xia0lis View Post
    Urm where is this?

Chryse (Quests and Monsters)
    Map: General Maps of Chryse (Levels 55 ~ 62)
    As Abyss said, you need to talk to Ericson in the Orbis Park area (Furthest left portal on the main Obris map, then just keep heading left). I'll add how to get to locations a bit later on today.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

This is dumb, no offense. I am irritated by the way you left out CPQ. From 35-48(current level) I leveled twice a game. 2 levels in 20 minutes off rombot grinding is better than CD's.

Even though it's highly debated and often tossed out because most people have trouble finding a rombot grind group or are scammed out of winning(Stuns/exp loss/blinds etc.) this is rare(I play a mechanic so yeah, it happens rarely.)
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

I left it out because I find it redundant. It's not like it takes hours to level up. Plus you're a Mechanic, so no wonder you level that quickly since you kill them so fast. Other classes would benefit not going to CPQ and as this guide isn't dedicated to one specific class I chose to leave it out. I don't actually think it's fair to say "This is dumb" if it's just in the minor levels on Maple either.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    I left it out because I find it redundant. It's not like it takes hours to level up. Plus you're a Mechanic, so no wonder you level that quickly since you kill them so fast. Other classes would benefit not going to CPQ and as this guide isn't dedicated to one specific class I chose to leave it out. I don't actually think it's fair to say "This is dumb" if it's just in the minor levels on Maple either.
    All resistance classes do it well. As do Dawn Warriors/Blaze wizards/and Thunder Breakers. If you're a geared adventurer you can most likely do it just as good. The only exception might be cleric/slinger.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

From 80-90 Wolf Spiders were a good spot for me, especially because Scarecrows are so overly populated. Plus they drop Steelies!

^ Not sure what version you're on =X Scarecrows are much lower than Wolf Spiders in GMS.

Updated the guide to Chaos. Not finished quite yet because I'm getting my hair cut to look super fly or something.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Death Teddy in levels 107-112 are nice too.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Sorry Kirby, I meant Jesters. I confused them because I haven't been to either in about 6months.