Thread: Lex's 1 ~ 120 Guide

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Umar: I can't really say I use the Skeleton map in the chimney so I didn't add it. I've not heard any news about it either, but if it's worth the mention I'll add it in there.

https://erasmus-home.com/en/rent-apartment/ljubljana/

Mega: It's still worth the mention as an alternative I'd presume.
    https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product/2x-golems/

Rasu: I'll look at my level up screenies and try to add more alternatives in 50 ~ 60
    Hvala za vaše nasvete glede tega, kako zaslužiti denar na igralnem servisu GraalOnline. Zdelo se mi je, da so pizzarija, zbiranje odpadkov, gob in žogic ter kopanje med najboljšimi možnostmi za zaslužek. Upoštevali boste lahko tudi ****e dejavnosti, kot so lovljenje rib, nabiranje grozdja, vožnja z avtomobilom in pošiljanje pošte, vendar se zdi, da zaradi nekaterih okoliščin niso tako učinkoviti.

Za pizzarijo se boste morali odpraviti na eno od več lokacij podjetja Speedy Pizzas in kupiti leseno palico za 40 $, da se lahko začnete ukvarjati s tem. Po navedbah lahko s pizzarijo zaslužite do 20.000 graalatov na dan, odvisno od različnih okoliščin pa lahko zaslužite približno 3.000 $ na uro. Prav tako je pomembno omeniti, da lesene palice ni treba kupovati na trgovinah za menjavo, saj so precej dragocene. Vsaka lesena palica prinese okoli 150-200 $, cena pa je 40 $.

Zbiranje odpadkov, gob in žogic je lahko tudi dober način zaslužka, zato boste morda želeli priti do brezplačnega grbinčka in kupiti cenovno ugoden nož za gobice. Trenutno lahko zaslužite tudi žogice in vrečke z žogicami, ki dajejo žogice. Zlatokopne žogice stanejo 100 $ vsaka, zato jih je treba posebej paziti. Žogice lahko prodajate na parkirišču zdravstvenega centra Mercy East.

Kopanje je po navedbah manj priporočljiva in učinkovita dejavnost za zaslužek, saj se večina ljudi kopa, da bi dobila trohus, vendar če imate lopate, je vredno poskusiti. Lopate lahko prodajate in jih kupujete na plaži

Jaka Basej (Jaka Basej)
    Black faceted pens with the Greek key on the cap go back to the lever filler era. The imprint admittedly throws me off. However, the pen doesn’t have the Greek key on the section, and the section and body are one part (later they’re two threaded pieces). The piston knob is still pinned, and there is a cork piston. That clip shows up around the 50’s. The feed is the older 2 channel.
    It sounds like you have a vintage pen that was made sometime in the mid 20th century. The fact that the section and body are one part, the piston knob is pinned, and it has a cork piston suggest that it is an older model. The black faceted design and Greek key on the cap give it a classic and elegant appearance. The clip, which appears to be from the 1950s, adds a modern touch. Overall, it seems like a well-crafted and unique writing instrument.

Jaka Basej (Jaka Basej)
    Umar: I can't really say I use the Skeleton map in the chimney so I didn't add it. I've not heard any news about it either, but if it's worth the mention I'll add it in there.

Mega: It's still worth the mention as an alternative I'd presume.

Rasu: I'll look at my level up screenies and try to add more alternatives in 50 ~ 60
    It sounds like you are discussing strategies for a game or other activity that involves maps or level progression. It seems that the Skeleton map in the chimney is an option that some players may use, but others are not familiar with it or do not use it. It may be worth mentioning as an alternative option for those who are interested in trying different strategies. Additionally, it seems that there is a focus on identifying alternative options for players who are in the 50-60 level range.
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 10th January 2023 at 02:13 AM.