Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lex's 1 ~ 120 Guide

a dumbass baby

This helps me out a lot. I really want to mix up my training cuz training at CD's gets REALLY boring after a while.

I think Faust can't be farmed anymore being one of those master monster portals now. The same goes for regular Mushmom.

Also, I've found that Robo/Master mix of the Aparatus Room is really good for low mobility classes like Warriors because of only 4 platforms (bottom right of the map) that have usually 5-6 robo on them at a time perfect for slash blasting (I trained from 55-65 in about a day here on my fighter.)

http://global.hidden-street.net/map/...-aparatus-room
    Last edited by LostZodiac; 22nd August 2011 at 12:25 AM.

I need to update Mushmom and Faust for these portals. I'm pretty sure Tae Roon would have one too, however I've not checked so I can't say.

Shall add that room indeed~
    Spoiler!

My art blog

"Opinion: Malaysia is an amazing training area. There is a quest available at level 50 which will get you to literally 85% straight away (Not including Empathy bonus exp). The quest requires 250 Rebabs and 150 Coconut Husks. As soon as you get to Malaysia you should start collecting. It WILL SLOW YOU DOWN but the result is well worth it (85% at level 50 and 26 fame). After you've stopped collecting the items you can just blitz the monsters. Emo Slimes and Chlorotraps drop Rebabs and Coconut Husks. Village Chief Malek in Muddy Banks 2 is the quest giver."

Can you specify what quest this is? I can't find it, nor do I really know who to talk to. Thanks!

Malek is the quest giver, as I've said, and he's in Muddy Banks 2, as I've said. The string starts with a quest called Malek's Joy of Music and the string continues from there. Most of this is already in that quote there though ^^;
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Not too bad. Definitely one of the better training guides I've seen. But jesters at 52? That's crazy. Going there at 65 is already amazingly low, but 52... That'll just crowd up the maps even more with stupid people who'd say things like "Oh but a training guide told me to train here", and then whinge when they get KS'd.

A tip, though. At level 18, it's recommended to do the job-beast-hat-thing quest (Catch Valefor! and the like). It'll get you an awesome hat which is usually only topped by a decently-scrolled Witch Hat, Zhelm and onwards or potentialed stuff. Plus, if you do it straight away at level 18, you get enough exp to get to level 19 and 99.99%.

Due to the new accuracy formula it's possible to go to Jesters that early, and most people actually do. There's plenty of other training options as well that early so Jesters aren't the only option.

I assumed that the hat quest would fall under the Job/Story Quests line =P
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Malek is the quest giver, as I've said, and he's in Muddy Banks 2, as I've said. The string starts with a quest called Malek's Joy of Music and the string continues from there. Most of this is already in that quote there though ^^;
    I'm an idiot. I didn't see it there last time I read it....sorry haha.
    Nice guide by the way, I've used it to level 2 characters so far.

Once Ascension's released and I get a new character slot eventually I'll re-test each area for effectiveness and adjust the guide accordingly. Any other feedback is also welcome.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

You can also train from 100 - 110 in mp3 and 110 - 120 in gs6