Thread: I need some equip help

Default I need some equip help

Ok I'm a level 70 Dual Blade With a base dex of 90 can you guys recommend me some good equips and the price on the set? Thanks appreciate it!

I don't think it's a good idea to fund a DB with a base dex of 90.

Why is it not a good idea, should I raise it?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

No, 90 dex is a bit high

Spoiler!

Really? I thought the highest for a low dex is 100.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I'd put that closer to "normal" dex now. Over the past year or so, we've gained many +all stat items. 90 dex isn't character-breaking by any means, but it's probably higher than normally desired.

I would start by obtaining as many common "end game" items as possible. By "common", I mean items that are often used universally, and will be great early on and later. For example, try to get a set of rings. Definitely spring for an Evolving Ring II lvl 17, and if you have the funds, go for a high lvl Evolving Ring I (usually lvl 15-17). If you don't already have an adventurer, lilin, or resistance ring, grab two zombie rings. You can wear 4 rings at once.
    The money you spend on these will be worthwhile since they help you now, and remain helpful until later.

There isn't much in terms of weapons or armor that you should get at 70. 3rd tier begins at lvl 71 (80 for most armor), so you need to focus on leveling for now. Early on, damage isn't a major factor in training speed. Until most of your skills are maxed, leveling will provide a far better result for the effort.

At lvl 80, you can equip a Scarlion or Targa helmet. This can be end-game; it just requires cubing. Investing in this will be worthwhile. It will give (roughly) +15 to all stats, with a slight boost to the title stat. At this point, you can start worrying about equipping higher level daggers, so pick up a deputy star if necessary. These are pretty stable, and give the same +stat as MoNs, so getting one will be beneficial. I've kept the same one that I've had for years, and I just keep reusing it whenever I make new characters. However, you can also sell it and buy a MoN run at lvl 110 if need be.

As for equips, you should not be wearing every level's armor, but daggers and kataras are another story. For now, don't worry about your total dex and just use the lvl 64 and/or 77 Maple weapons. Those should last you until at least 90-100. Keep in mind that defense does not matter, so only bother equipping different armor if it gives better regular stats (dex/luk in your case).

Spoiler!