Thread: Making a KoC -- Need some help

Default Making a KoC -- Need some help

So I decided to make a KoC to play whenever I'm not on my DK to give him a boost. Funding isn't an issue in terms of potions or decent equips BUT I'm more focused on the leveling from 1-70 compared to 70-120. Also, I want to play a class with cool looking skills and is fun to play -- So if there is a mix of those qualities which class would it be? I'd prefer not making a DW since I just made a DK and got him to 76 in like 2 weeks so another warrior might not go well.

Quote Originally Posted by merlinclone View Post
    So I decided to make a KoC to play whenever I'm not on my DK to give him a boost. Funding isn't an issue in terms of potions or decent equips BUT I'm more focused on the leveling from 1-70 compared to 70-120. Also, I want to play a class with cool looking skills and is fun to play -- So if there is a mix of those qualities which class would it be? I'd prefer not making a DW since I just made a DK and got him to 76 in like 2 weeks so another warrior might not go well.
    Thunder Breaker, they're fast flashy and an easy to fund class.

I agree with WMA, I just made one and I like the activeness of them.

Thank you both! I was stuck between NW, TB and BW so this helped =D
    Merlinclone 9x Priest - EkiNaito 8x Dragon Knight - MentoreMagia 6x Battle Mage