Thread: How Do We Even Get Combo Charge ? And why is the Hunting ground in the deep forest II

Icon4 How Do We Even Get Combo Charge ? And why is the Hunting ground in the deep forest II

How Do We Even Get Combo Charge ? And why is the Hunting ground in the deep forest II ??

Okay I don't know what Combo Charge is but I assume you mean Combo Drain. Someone already asked this question.

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...an-combo-drain
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Okay I don't know what Combo Charge is but I assume you mean Combo Drain. Someone already asked this question.

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/t...an-combo-drain
    So , are you trying to say that once we reach a certain level , we will get Final Charge and Combo Smash ?

Just keep leveling and follow the Aran storyline quests. Eventually you will have all of the skills.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

so where is deep forest 2?

Thunder God

It doesn't matter anymore since post-chaos means you don't have skill quests for Arans anymore.

I think he/she plays MSEA. It would be nice if people could put their worlds down or state MSEA/GMS, as that would help very much.