Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nova

I dont think anyone except the OP started on Chaos. I probably won't start in Nova until I've actually hit 4th job on my new Fighter.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

If I don't quit, I might actually think about joining Nova. Idk, just put my name down as a maybe por favor. Does anybody know when this new world is to come out?

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Quote Originally Posted by Andrex View Post
    So are we on Nova or Chaos?
    I started on Chaos, but I'm not sure about anyone else, except for one other (Reignstorm) who also apparently started playing on Chaos. (See this thread for details.)

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    I dont think anyone except the OP started on Chaos. I probably won't start in Nova until I've actually hit 4th job on my new Fighter.
    Yeah, me and Reignstorm seem to be the only ones so far. Good luck on your Fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by jitenp View Post
    If I don't quit, I might actually think about joining Nova. Idk, just put my name down as a maybe por favor. Does anybody know when this new world is to come out?
    I put your name down for now. :) I think we've got about a dozen-or-so people who may try out Nova when it's released. I've heard that it should be coming out within the next few weeks, alongside one of the Chaos implementations.
    Last edited by Aeca; 10th July 2011 at 03:40 AM.
    Inactive (as of 2011-08-28 YMD)
    W i n g

For if I had Wings, I would surely fall.
    Aecarus ◦ Lv70 Ranger ◦ Chaos
    Lv7 Herbalism ◦ Lv5 Alchemy
    Aecarus the Azure Phoenix

Damn it Chaos is getting all the good things (Character gift sets, Summer exp bonus, Royal hair/face coupons).

How often are the Royal hair/face coupons released? I really wanted them for Nova ):
    viva la nagato yuki

They get released on every massive patch normally. They'll probably be back for the Jump patch, so no worries.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Not royal face. I'm not even kidding, these things are ****ing uncommon. They've only been released ONCE before Chaos, this is the second time ever being released, and all the eyes are totally new. You can't even get the Aran/Evan faces now.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I'd be willing to join on Nova and help with money. And OP, will you be coming to Nova when it gets release or staying on Chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by iCraze View Post
    I'd be willing to join on Nova and help with money. And OP, will you be coming to Nova when it gets release or staying on Chaos?
    No one will have money right away.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I'm planning on staying on Chaos. Also, Nexon made the what-seemed-to-be grave mistake of releasing the Silver Mesos sacks, on sale, in the CS the second day Chaos was released. It was along with that summer sale event, and I'm guessing they forgot there was a newly born server - but who knows. (Maybe they knew it all along!) This let loose billions upon billions of mesos in to the economy, and as of now, the prices for the most wanted items seem to be very similar to the norms. Chaos is probably a rare exception for this sort of happening, but there's always a chance Nexon will release meso sacks with the coming of Nova as well.
    Last edited by Aeca; 12th July 2011 at 08:50 AM.
    Inactive (as of 2011-08-28 YMD)
    W i n g

For if I had Wings, I would surely fall.
    Aecarus ◦ Lv70 Ranger ◦ Chaos
    Lv7 Herbalism ◦ Lv5 Alchemy
    Aecarus the Azure Phoenix

You guys might want to start reserving names and such. Telling you rite now, my name will be BluntFable (thank u lex :D <3 u)

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough