Thread: Need places to train...

Default Need places to train...

So I've started playing back MS after a 1 year or so hiatus and everything has changed. Not sure where to really train my lvl 8x priest. and I'm also quite lost in to how to get everywhere now =___=

Please help... i feel soooo noobish

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

If you got a bit of Shining Ray, training in Magatia will be okay for you. If you want to duke it out at MP3/Ghost Ships in the early 9x, you can move there as well. That has the benefit of being heal-able, so priest will actually do well there. Worst case scenario, you can bait potential KSers with the lure of Holy Symbol, and have a pretty secure map.

Spoiler!

thanks... i think i'll probably try out ghost ship as thats where i was training before i stopped... ^^

You won't be able to do much there if you're early into 8x. For every lvl you are below a monster, you miss 5% of the time, regardless of your accuracy.

Unless you do Pac Pinkey, the lowest mob is lvl 90. I'd hold off until at least 85 until you go there

Spoiler!

Yeah I tried Ghost Ship 1 with Pac Pinkys which went quite well... and I am at lvl 85, so I wasn't missing too much

I have a feeling I wouldnt like priest 3rd job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    I have a feeling I wouldnt like priest 3rd job.
    It's pretty good up until about level 100 now. Most classes have their hell levels from 100-120, but priest is just something else. The upside is that you'll have NO problem finding a LHC party in late 4th job, so if you make it to ~114-117, you'll be good.

Spoiler!