Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ores...

By unsettling, I mean on Nexon's part. (Not to mention that, coming from a brand new server, there will be virtually no Ores available in the FM, because this abundance was nonexistent. I only hope there are no Level-capped Quests requiring Ores.) As of now, I have no idea why they didn't just wait to "remove" Ores as Monster Drops until Artisans was actually released... Then again, many of Nexon's actions are pretty much shrouded in mystery.

Well, you can still obtain Ores by redoing the first Jump Quest. You could try doing this for hours until you either gather what you need, or break something.
    Last edited by Aeca; 5th July 2011 at 10:02 AM.
    Inactive (as of 2011-08-28 YMD)
    W i n g

For if I had Wings, I would surely fall.
    Aecarus ◦ Lv70 Ranger ◦ Chaos
    Lv7 Herbalism ◦ Lv5 Alchemy
    Aecarus the Azure Phoenix

Only jump quest with a real challenge is the Zakum jump quest and I mastered that one easily.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

What was the first jump quest, i don't think i ever did any because i can never succeed with the pet park course

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Only jump quest with a real challenge is the Zakum jump quest and I mastered that one easily.
    Yeah. I've always liked Jump Quests and often went back through them just for the fun of it. Given the right hand-eye coordination skills, I think anyone can master any JQ after enough attempts/practice. I remember playing a character with lower HP, so the lava in the Zakum JQ wasn't very nice, but aside from that I can't recall a more challenging and fun JQ.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    What was the first jump quest, i don't think i ever did any because i can never succeed with the pet park course
    The first Jump Quest, as far as I can remember, is John's Pink Flower Basket (Lv15+). You talk to John in Lith Harbor to initiate the Quest, and the process basically consists of reaching the end of the first two maps accessed via the Mysterious Statue in Sleepywood.
    Last edited by Aeca; 5th July 2011 at 10:13 AM.
    Inactive (as of 2011-08-28 YMD)
    W i n g

For if I had Wings, I would surely fall.
    Aecarus ◦ Lv70 Ranger ◦ Chaos
    Lv7 Herbalism ◦ Lv5 Alchemy
    Aecarus the Azure Phoenix