Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OrangeGuy?

Drake

I have a Hot Sands thread.

I finally have a HOT SANDS THREAD.

Life = complete
    Spoiler!

the funniest part of this thread is that it's about a sexy hot steamy korean guy and bulma has korean in his sig

wat a noob

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post

Life = complete
    i think i have 3, get on my level.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I have none. -sad-
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Drake

On a more serious note, since Bulma is obviously unhappy with my obvious and apparent lack of interest in his/her/whatever's posts, I'll try to respond a little more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Who is OrangeGuy?

I just encountered him like 2 months ago or less, and already he's got most posts than I. Not that this is remarkable, since I have too many tl;dr in my typical post list. Penguin I don't normally get along with, but he at least has the decency to pick apart everything I say and attack it. OrangeGuy just sorta flatly comments with stupid one paragraph answers like "You know George Carlin is a goddamn genius." or "I lol'd. I stopped." or whatever. Say something intelligent, or just shut up.

Seriously, who is this guy?
    First of all, I'm just your average Hidden Street Forumer, not some ******* who just appeared out of nowhere just to piss you off. I laid off this website for a couple of months to get adjusted to high school, but yeah, I've been around longer than you have.

If you have had any type of intellectual discussion before, you'd probably know that the most effective comments are the ones which are concise and have a pretty clear message, which are sometimes, as an added bonus, accompanied by a good laugh. I'm guessing you didn't laugh because that post was trying to poke fun at you. That's to bad for you.

And by the way, those posts you took aren't single paragraph posts. They're single sentence posts.

Yea, penguinz cool like that.

I never thought I'd say I prefer penguin to someone else.
    But seriously, I don't really care how intelligent/well-loved Orange is, he ticks me off.
    Something about lack of effort in responses.
    If you noticed, the only four posts that I posted so far which you seem to have complaints about were precisely made in order to show the lack of effort. In fact, those posts were generally made to be good-humored, but I guess you didn't notice that.

And you pretty much tick me off too, so I really don't give a damn about that second sentence.

Penguin shows how to be concise and to the point, while still saying what he feels.

"You know George Carlin is a goddamn genius" is not brilliant or to the point. It was almost a non sequitor, except for looking it up and finding a specific example which was relevant. And when I bothered, he gave an equally short and equally bland response.

What I mean is that effort is less about intellectual effort and more emotional effort. The ability to display ones emotions when speaking or writing makes a more effective point, than a coldly logical one. To me, it's probably an equal effort either way intellectually, because it take just as much to come up with sources for my point (which to be truthful, is sometimes contradictory because of the way I argue) as it does to hold myself back. Penguin, WhiteMage, and Tesi you can always tell when you've said something to upset them. Orange, nope, he's all like "nobody ****ing cares."

And that's precisely what irritates me.
    It's pretty sad that you're judging me by seeing only the four most recent posts I've made on this forum. The fact that I mentioned George Carlin was not because I looked up for a specific example, but because he's a comedian who I think is a goddamn genius. I also fail to see how the post responding to your embedded video was an equally bland response when it's probably the least hostile of the posts I directed towards you.

When nobody cares son, it's in the best interest for everybody to say that nobody cares.
    Spoiler!

orenji is hot.
    are you on 방학 now?

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I see Bulma is still bulma.
    Despite the fact that he's not a penguin [penguins are not orange dumnuts] and that he doesn't dissect your posts apart to attack doesn't mean he's unintelligent. Hell, i think he's likely more sensible and intelligent than you.
    **** intelligence, your sensibilities aren't even there bull. Don't tell people to shut up Bulma. Especially when people tell you to and you don't. Once again, welcome to the facking internet.

edit: Also Bull, if you're seeking intelligent conversation, i recommend 4chan instead of HS. More er, suited to your um, divine overwhelming intelligence.

also, it's been a while since i last saw you orange, hello there. Welcome back.
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 6th July 2011 at 01:17 AM.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post

Life = complete
    I'm glad you're happy. I guess.

Despite the fact that he's not a penguin [penguins are not orange dumnuts] and that he doesn't dissect your posts apart to attack doesn't mean he's unintelligent. Hell, i think he's likely more sensible and intelligent than you.
    Intelligent or not, what irritated me about him was just his blase` attitude, not the presence or absence of intelligence. Since he took the trouble to respond, I'm happy too.

Odd, huh? I actually got more upset that someone didn't flame me, than that they did? Weird thread.

TPBM, I'm not, I'm adding my final thoughts. Which never works, because just as I have to have the last word, someone else always needs it more.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 11th July 2011 at 08:59 PM.

why are you reviving this thread. it's 6 days dead and out of sight.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Bulma can't believe there's someone that can say something and walk away.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

i have nothing more to say to bulma except why are you still here and no dont answer that
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.