Thread: How do I transfer my cash shop items to another world in Maplestory?

Default How do I transfer my cash shop items to another world in Maplestory?

This is Maplestory.
    I want to transfer my cash shop items (an adventurer character) to another world (a resistance character). I unequipped the items and put them into the storage space inside the cash shop. Then I went to my other character in another world and went to the cash shop. It wasn't there.
    Is it even possible to transfer cash shop items from one world to another?
    Without transferring the character? Or do you have to transfer the character? (But I have to pay for that)
    Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mbt shoes men mbt women mbt
    Last edited by Chet Clucas; 15th July 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chet Clucas View Post
    This is Maplestory.
    I want to transfer my cash shop items (an adventurer character) to another world (a resistance character). I unequipped the items and put them into the storage space inside the cash shop. Then I went to my other character in another world and went to the cash shop. It wasn't there.
    Is it even possible to transfer cash shop items from one world to another?
    Without transferring the character? Or do you have to transfer the character? (But I have to pay for that)
    Thank you.
    You can't transfer cash items between worlds, Nor can you exchange them between an adventurer and a resistance.

You have to xfer a character with the items on it to move it from world to world.
    Also resistance characters have their own CS inventory so you can't move between different class types.

bolt202/veil225/feint200