Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corsair SP Dumping Post-BB

Default Corsair SP Dumping Post-BB

I'm about to hit corsair but I'm unsure of what sp build to go for, with roughly 200 mil to spare after I sell a Zhelm. In this case would torp or cannon be a better choice? I have no clue how to continue from here. No LHC in mSEA yet here as well. I'm guessing mobbing with torp would be the way to go but..

At 120 I'd personally do Ship, Torpedo, Cannon.

There isn't really a right or wrong way for builds in 4th (As long as you know what's more of a priority, eg Bowmasters will ignore Hamstring completely). Emaily has said that Elemental Boost and Wrath of the Octopi are pretty good and useful in the early stages of 120 too.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

It all really depends on what you want to do more. For bossing get Cannon first then Torpedo. For general training torpedo is better maxed first.
    You also do not have to max ship straight off because of post-chaos Battleship no longer has CD and doesn't break (EmailBox >.<)

Yeah, one to each cannon, torp, battleship, air strike and rapid fire first. I don't think I will add any to Elemental Boost although it gives a combined 44% boost at Lv 1, but jump straight to maxing battleship first as I am not sure if I am capable to controlling the ship that well.

Not sure how the ship works but I'm worried that it breaks like after taking 10k dmg or something and have to wait 84s to reboard.

The ship can't break anymore I believe (Like 99% certain). The ship should not be used for movement as well, since you revert back to 100/100 in speed and jump, so just dismount the ship for movement. Rapid Fire seems a waste of bullets, no offense. Level 1 Ele Boost shouldn't be a bad thing too.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm in MapleSEA, no Chaos yet /:

I feel Elemental Boost is good Lv 1 as well but the ship...

I got no points in either rapid fire and ele boost. Rapid fire is useless now compared to cannon I think so that's not the best idea. I also haven't used Flamethrower or Ice splitter since hitting 4th job
    but I see how it could be useful >.<

Edit: Air strike is also more of "yay, for ultimate" skill then anything useful

Edit again: Doh, should of read your first post more careful. You should probably disregard anything I said....
    Last edited by KingBox; 20th July 2011 at 10:13 PM.

Sorry, I should've remembered your other posts =X

As the ship has durability still I would recommend putting at least 1 point into Ele Boost at 121 for when the ship does break. Come Chaos you will get a full SP reset scroll (Unless Sea decided against it for some reason) so you can switch out points later.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Don't you go slower than 100/100 on the ship?

Also, post chaos, if nothing breaks, what does adding pts to ship do?
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Don't you go slower than 100/100 on the ship?

Also, post chaos, if nothing breaks, what does adding pts to ship do?
    From everything I've seen it's 100/100. Adding more points increases the damage boost you get and the HP/MP boost you get... At least according to the skills on HS.
    Spoiler!

My art blog