Thread: sin here needs some help!! NLs share your wisdom!

Icon4 sin here needs some help!! NLs share your wisdom!

heya,

Imma lv 30 sin planning on gg low-dex once i hit 100+ for my end-game stuffs...my eqs now are as follows:

maple blue bandana +3 all stats
    Bathrobe +10dex
    shoes +3 spd
    workgloves +10wa
    Has average clean maple claw and kandayo wa 20 and wa 23 respectively
    using steely stars currently

qn:

should i scrolled my claw or just save up for a good scanda?

i plan to equip suana robe till lv 100+ where im gonna dex-out and plan for end-game eqs....so for now should i scroll my suana for luk or dex?
    i dont mind potting my suana with %luk too

need some advice guys

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytay View Post
    heya,

Imma lv 30 sin planning on gg low-dex once i hit 100+ for my end-game stuffs...my eqs now are as follows:

maple blue bandana +3 all stats
    Bathrobe +10dex
    shoes +3 spd
    workgloves +10wa
    Has average clean maple claw and kandayo wa 20 and wa 23 respectively
    using steely stars currently

qn:

should i scrolled my claw or just save up for a good scanda?

i plan to equip suana robe till lv 100+ where im gonna dex-out and plan for end-game eqs....so for now should i scroll my suana for luk or dex?
    i dont mind potting my suana with %luk too

need some advice guys
    Try to scroll the kandayo with 100%'s and hold out for a Pyrope Skanda.

Dex is more cost effective to scroll for, even if you're using it till 100' Overall luck is a bit costly. Assuming you have TONS of money, it'd still probably be a bit better to scroll for dex, and get a Scarlion/Zak and a Dep.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

You'll blow through the levels to reach 100 so don't invest too much into your current/mid-game equips. Scrolling for dex is only necessary to achieve the minimum requirement for whatever claw you want end-game (Craven, Lampion, etc). You could scroll your sauna either way, I suppose. The best route end-game is a top/bottom combo (top scrolled for luk, bottom scrolled for dex). You'll get double potential stats, plus you can get decent HB. Level 80 equips fit the bill. That is, they have the lowest dex requirement for 3rd tier. So you'll be: a) chucking your sauna, b) selling it, or c) keeping it for the lols. Regardless, it won't serve you any purpose once you get to 80+ and start getting your end-game gears.

As mentioned, just 100% your current claw(s). The +7 attack is a good increase early on. Look for a good Pyrope Skanda or Skanda (pre-scrolled or whatever else depends on funds) to use until you get your end-game weapon.

Don't waste the time/money/effort scrolling your sauna for %luk.

thank you!