Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How do we gift other players?

Thread: How do we gift other players?

Default How do we gift other players?

I'm trying to gift myself and my friends, but I don't know how ):

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Find the item, select "gift" and follow the steps. You need to use Nx prepaid (nx obtained through cards or the MTS), and some items cannot be gifted.

Spoiler!

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Find the item, select "gift" and follow the steps. You need to use Nx prepaid (nx obtained through cards or the MTS), and some items cannot be gifted.
    Why on earth you telling him to use NX in a thread for MAPLE STORY ADVENTURES!?

Now for an applicable answer...

Hit the Free Gifts button at the top left of the application window. You can gift 1 item to each in-game friend every day. The 'day' resets at about 5PM PST.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Oh man, I didn't even see this section here. Just assumed the last section in "Maple Forums" was CS.

Spoiler!

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Oh man, I didn't even see this section here. Just assumed the last section in "Maple Forums" was CS.
    For all I know, so did the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveReed View Post
    Recently, I gifted my wife a cosmetic surgery when she turned 35 and she is pleased with that. So, I may recommend you all to do just like what I did for my wife to please her.
    What a mean implication, Mr.bot.
    viva la nagato yuki

There should be a gift button at the top of ms adventures on FB. And then once youre there just click the thing u want to send and then select the ppl on your FB friend list to send.

Hai I am Kyo ;p O wait I forgot the z because the name Kyo was taken -.- Sigh...