Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stainless Steel: A Team Fortress Diary

Suit dripping in blood and an atmosphere of satisfaction. No, I have not fallen victim to the numbers game, it is they who're wounded and stricken with the sweet scent of panic. Of the original 5 who were so eager to take on my duel, they are now constipated with injustice. Voicing their disgust while others cling to their final hope: A pyro. I smirk. It's a good thing we're mel-AAAUUGHHHH.

Suddenly Fire eats me whole. Water, I rush out the cabin looking for a bead of relief and take a head dive into the pool. How was this possible? But before I could even follow through to the next thought I was closely followed by the swing of an axe. He had missed multiple deadly shots before I cloaked myself and dove deeper into the blue. The rules had been broken and the only ones protesting are my teammates. I take refuge in the water until the pyro zigzagged into the distance wildly burning everything in sight. The coast was clear. I took a moment to assess the situation. The intercom went off: The pyro was capping the point, a basic but effective trap. Though there was no worry, I had figured out my plan. I hurried back into the cabin in which he was at the center of. I found a corner and uncloaked, grabbing my 9mm and accurately shot him square in the temple. He had died but something was wrong. The point had long since been abandoned and was nowhere near being captured.

Realization. I slowly walked towards the area our original duel had taken place. There were four bodies strewed across the floor, one of which was a red spy. I didn't fight a spy. Instincts took over, I turned 180 and took a pointblank face stab, one intended to take my life. An exhilarating gun battle took place until the spy had screamed "help", and it wasn't long before the crazed pyro had made an entrance. Both were now capping the point. Victory was near impossible. I slowly fumbled with my cigarette pack, lit the last one and quickly shot the spy in the face as he fell to his fake death. Perfect, for only a moment it would be one on one, the inexperienced pyro went mad with his flare gun and at one point tried to rush me but one shot was enough to finally end his terror. The spy was left and could be anywhere.

"Hah, as if"

I threw my freshly lit cigarette to the ground, clutched my crimson blade tightly and flung it as hard as I could into the far corner of the room. In the final seconds of the game all that could be heard was an audience of laughs and a red spy slouched over in the corner, a knife attached to the bridge of his nose.

"Facestab".
    Last edited by PhoenixRider; 19th September 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Another excellent story, though I was looking forward to the Medic one. You still doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    Another excellent story, though I was looking forward to the Medic one. You still doing it?
    Yep, Medic one will be the next. Thanks for the input. ( '-')/

Welp, on second thought no. People lost interest so this is where it ends unless if popularity somehow rises.

You know when I said I quit? I lied.

The Heavy and The Medic
    Friendship; It can rear it’s head in many shapes and sizes. The bond between a farmer and their livestock, childhood friends or two who simply share a commonality, but none were more powerful than the diamond chain link that Franz and Alexander held. A baby goliath, Alexander, teased and ridiculed in grade school for his unusual stature and strange fascination of large weaponry. As kids his age usually took up an ordinary hobby such as sports, reading or drama. He spent his lunch hours rigorously polishing his undoubtedly illegal Gatling gun nicknamed "Sasha". That and his voice would constantly break during class reading and that was just straight up unappealing to the opposite gender.

But at this low time of solitude and accumulating depression, came a messiah of sorts, a transfer student who’s comprehension of English was slightly lacking, but vocal cords weren’t. He was apparently a proud son of a long line of Deutsch medical practitioners. Franz spent what felt like a week introducing himself to the rest of the class in which he spoke of nothing but eugenics, absurd inventions and human experimentation. It was then and there in that poorly maintained class riddled with badly drawn graffiti known as “tags”, where history was made. As Franz was waving his hands maniacally in speech, their eyes met. That was all that was needed, as it’s said that Franz’s introduction came to an abrupt end and a grin appeared on both their cold, dead faces.

“CHARGE NOW DOCTOR, HIT CHARGE”.
    to be continued
    Last edited by PhoenixRider; 6th October 2011 at 11:35 AM.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    "Facestab".

Try to avoid using slang like:

straight up unappealing

it reads better and keeps the mood up

Another excellent fanfic. Requesting Sniper next, please~

More Nichijou GIFs pl0x.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    Another excellent fanfic. Requesting Sniper next, please~

More Nichijou GIFs pl0x.