Thread: How should I make my Timeless prelude?

Icon7 How should I make my Timeless prelude?

Gems, simulator, etc?

For scrolling I plan a 90% potential scroll, then just 60% as I don't want it to blow up (a possible few extra points aren't, imo, worth the risk, when I al looking for 12% for unique)

MA or INT for MapleSea? I am still unsure about this (n00b f2)

Thanks for any advice

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You're only able to put Sapphire and Diamond (Magic and Weapon Att gems) on weapons. If you're not looking to take risks, don't use a Dark Crystal/Black Crystal (tbh, I can't remember which was for weps and which was for armor). They'll alter the stats either positively or negatively.

I'd go with Advanced Wisdom Crystal for sure. If you're an Arch Mage (able to use the lvl 163 staff), it might also be nice to invest in an Advanced Luk Crystal. If you're a bishop, the most luck you're realistically going to need is 12x anyway, so you'd be fine with an Intermediate (just for a minimal boost).
    After that, the decision is up to you. Getting something like Speed, Jump, or HP might be nice.

I'd personally go with a Stimulator, especially on a mage class.

Spoiler!

Aha, silly me; I forgot for a minute it was a shield <bl;ush>, so, of course, no attack skills.

Advanced Wisdom Crystal for sure - agreed.
    Advanced Luk Crystal - well, I _hope_ to get to 163 eveentually and, of course, I have been holding back on luck in favour of int. So, Ill use that.

Other - I guess I can't have 2 the same? Speed ... if it's only movement (as opposed to attack speed, which I think only matters for weapons & even then not for staves or wands), I teleport to travel. And mainly to jump. And use magic guard to replenish my HP. Hmmm, not sure what.

Stimulator. Is what I read correct? It only prevents being below average stats? If so, that';s not worht the risk to me of a 10% failure rate. Not when I intend to cube it to unique and, as 3rd tier, get some 9% (I am curently at 800+ INT, so why risk 10% blow up for 2 or 3 int points?)

Thanks. Your feedback is always extremely helpful.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

The hands skill will decrease the chance of having an item be destroyed via stimulator, and you should have enough for the chance to be minimal.

Also, speed will help you while sealed, climbing ropes, and in the short period in between teleports.

Spoiler!

ok, speed & stimaultor it is, then. Thanks!