Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F50 nos

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

There's a step between me calling your disbelief in the subject stupid and what you said about me.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    and he deleted me from the face book.

But no really, f50 is a cool dude
    I feel like I'm doing a disservice to the community if things stay the same as they are. So I've decided to take responsibility for what I've done.
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    Fair points, but the way you put yourself off today set a really bad example of that, You're in the right to be stern about moderation, after all it's your job on here. However the manner you did it and the way you presented your case was very rough, and stubborn. When multiple experienced people present you with solid facts about something you should admit to being wrong. It puts of a vibe that you think you can't be wrong, and it puts you on a sort of high-horse. This looks really really bad to other people even if you didn't intend it that way.
    Earlier, if I conveyed the feeling that I was stubborn about admitting wrong, then I have conveyed the wrong message. I was hoping to convey my value towards following specifications to others. However, it seems as I have failed in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    Really now. This time I sincerely think that you are opposing people for the sake of opposition. Yes, everybody is different, I know that, but you seem to just oppose people and heavily imply that your opinions are correct and factual.
    I definitely don't oppose people for the sake of it. There's a belief in every argument I take a part in, and I try my best to defend my beliefs. Yet it seems that my intention were misread. As such, I will try to the best of my abilities, to make sure this doesn't happen again.

On a side note, I feel the community has really relaxed throughout the years.

Threads like the "poop thread" would have resulted in temp bans and flaming to the op (circa '07).

I remember when I first joined and made a thread about how Tiger disappeared from the rankings and it was promptly locked by Bran with the message something like "nobody cares good for you".

Those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    On a side note, I feel the community has really relaxed throughout the years.

Threads like the "poop thread" would have resulted in temp bans and flaming to the op (circa '07).

I remember when I first joined and made a thread about how Tiger disappeared from the rankings and it was promptly locked by Bran with the message something like "nobody cares good for you".

Those were the days.
    You mean this?

I THINK HE LIKES ME. i think
    hi

Phantom Watch

Community has devolved into crap. Too many inside jokes and why are people using real names that I'm not going to bother to remember??

I remember back in the day when I played MapleStory. That was a terrible experience.

Dunno what this is all about. But if it's about the poop thread, I support locking it. Some people don't learn after one thread is locked.

F50 locked the poop thread?
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

I for one think we need a multitude of iron fists to restore order back to HS

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Without making a big drama post, I'm more upset about how the argument progressed (admittedly, on both sides) than about the poop thread. That was a pretty random catalyst for the explosion of building tension. It would have been one thing or another eventually.

Spoiler!

You guys were having an argument over if animals made sounds when they pooped. Wth.